Home

Mesa back...

CaptainRAVE

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

RAVE!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back.... Good to see ya again.

How do you manage to get your post count up so fast tho?

Well when JK2 came out I left to play on it, then forgot to come back. When I left i had 4000 posts, then since then I posted a few more. All those posts were from the days when we were all discussing features etc that we wanted to be included. Im not sure how much posting I will get done here anymore. But I WILL try and integrate back into the community....looks like there are some nice people in the community to. Thanks for the welcome back :p

RAVE!!

Rave, you remember me? Welcome back buddy! ;)

I still have a couple of our old PM's left! :D :D :D

Anyway, I'm SO glad to have you back, remember us making fun of Jk2 in the pre-jk2 days, Light bats and all :D :D :D

I'm actually overjoyed, so .... EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

*glomps CaptainRAVE* ^__________^

I live at RSN btw! Isn't that something! :p

Welcome! I am tyrion. I am nice,never spam, never caused the Admins or mods a grey hair..obi did though. He's a spam monster.

:D:D:D

Join the academy. We are the Forums guardians,and a social group. The website is

http://www.wsmcafe.com/temp/07071836asr/index.html

oh and dont worry about m' Spam Sword +5. I only pull it out when a good 2 shoe comes out...:D

Originally posted by Tyrion

Welcome! I am tyrion. I am nice,never spam, never caused the Admins or mods a grey hair..obi did though. He's a spam monster.

:D:D:D

Join the academy. We are the Forums guardians,and a social group. The website is

http://www.wsmcafe.com/temp/07071836asr/index.html

oh and dont worry about m' Spam Sword +5. I only pull it out when a good 2 shoe comes out...:D

like taht rabbit over then..... :D

P.S.- Like my new Avatar?

Archived