Home

I am leaving

Father Torque

Sadly this is the end. I have enjoyed my stay here at the Forums I have learned many things and met many new friends. My leaving of the Swamp is because of my schooling. See i am falling behind and have to spend as much time as possible on school work. Some people I will never forget Darth Yoda85 was my first friend here at the forums. Then there is topshot who always stook by my side. Then there is leXX who was very nice to me from the beggining. Then there is Obi Wan13 who always agreed with my opinion and was a good buddy. Boba Rhett for making me laugh so hard id pee my pants. Redwing who i didnt know very well but his post count enspired me to keep on posting. Tyrion who was always fun to make fun of. Sivy B who made me the greatest Avatars known to mankind. Zbomber who made me laugh when i saw his sig for the first time. Also i really will remember everyone here that i didnt mention for being great friends. In these closing words i will say the one thing that inspires me most to have been a swampie (KFC):D :D I hope you all will remember the one true chicken king Father Torque. Goobye Lucas Forums

P.S I might come back like mid winter break to check up on you guys and who knows what i might even be able to come back to the forums in the future if i do good in school. I deffinently will be back during Summer Break i will miss you all until the time i return

Sinceraly, Father Torque

It's sad to see you go, Torque. :(

But I'm sure you'll find a way to come back eventually. I've seen this happen plenty of times and the person usually, "gets home" one way or another. So I'll just think of this as a vacation you're taking. ;)

And when you do come back there'll be an official welcome back basket waiting for you. And perhaps even an elf! :rhett:

This is # 300 yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Finnally my goal is met beers all around on me:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers::drink3::barf2: Hoora For the red white and blue hooray hooray hoora la la la la la laaaaa la lu la la la lee lu.

I sure will miss the forums but hey ill come back in the future. Im gonna get ahead and be the smartest persons in le swamp

Originally posted by Father Torque

also i forgot to mention cjas who makes the best debate threads in the forums especially the evolution vs darwinism one when i proved my point to many swampies and had fun debating thank you cjas

:D

Thanks dude, hate to see a guy leaving this place...

I am putting my avatar up for auction who ever claims it first gets it till i get back. Until the goodbye. but hey what the hell its Friday today will be my last posting day for a couple of weels or more

P.S i love my new title as Wampa:D :D today i will reach 10,789 posts to beat Redwing. And gain control of lucasforums.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. All in faver of putting a section in jediknightii strictly for chicken resources say I:D

Archived