Home

Favorite EU game of all time...

boinga1

JO is no good, unless you know the entire series! Of course, gameplay for it isn't much fun if you're used to the previous titles.

I'd say the Dark Forces/ Jedi Knight Series. Kyle Katarn rules.

Then I'd say XWA. To bad they ended the whole thing terribly.

"Let's go after our uncle!" --- Emon

"OK" --- Ace

"Wth? Now we're Lando Calrissian!" --- Aeron

*shrugs* "Who cares, we get to fly the Falcon! Like that helps the game any..." --- Ace

Shadows of the Empire. I played that game to death on my n64, but...there is another....better...more powerful game.....

ROGUE SQUADRON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I played that game so many times on the n64, then I got it for my 16th birthday and beat it some more! Moff Seerdon was so cool...

Star Wars Rebellion was my first EU game next to TIE FIGHTER. I found Rebellion to be the most compelling and exciting game of my collection. My greatest moments were training Leia in the art of the jedi and having her confront Vader; oh sweet sweet memories..

please do not start arguements about consoles, i know you probably didnt intend to anger anybody and your post was in no way a flame, but stick around a while and you will see that ppl on these forums take their consoles very seriously and some will pick a fight at the drop of a hat. i prefer gamecube but thats just me. next time say its your opinion please.

i never played starfighter, didnt hear much hype about it so i never really looked into it. maybe ill go rent that tomorrow.

anybody else here hoping they make a rebellion 2? with ACTUALLY DECENT graphics and good action?

I like totally forgot about TIE Fighter!!!

ahhhhh the memories...that game made you feel like you were part of the empire. the later missions ended up too hard for me though, so i'm on battle 13 mission something. AND THE MUSIC!!! it was so good!

I would have to say that my favorites are Shadows of the Empire. It is pretty cool and you get to pilot vehicles as well and shoot. I also liked the story alot and I love to play it.

I also like the original Dark Forces. It is a really cool game. I first was introduced to it on PS and then I played it on PC. I just hate the fact that I can't get the sound to work.

:duel::lsduel:

Archived