Home

Bush...... My President

TheHobGoblin

First this isn't "Bash the president central!" I'm supporting him, so this is for the Bush supporters. I'm making my stand. War is here already. We're to deep in this situation. It's gonna happen You know it. Now I don't have enough credits for attachments so I'll just make it with the words.

Bush Is Our President

The supporters keep America going

Cry babies don't

Take a hike cry baby

America home of the BRAVE

I will support him for he has brought security to the Land. Where I was born and where I will die. It's too late to complain and argue war is coming and is near. I know Bush will bring us through. Becuase he is my president.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats this? A supporter for Bush?

A rare site these days, though I'm one myself.

However, I don't view the other side's opinions as making them crybabies. I just think they have a purpose as well as we do, and no one knows who is right and who is wrong.

While I think that George Bush is quite unintelligent, and probably not the best president we've ever had, he still is doing what he feels is necessary, and I quite frankly don't think he's a war monger.....i'll bet the public doesn't know 1/100th of the stuff that G.W. knows about the situation in Iraq, all they get is what they can find in the media.

I was just going to post one thing...but I couldn't resist, what with all the people I knew in this thread...

Ok, so Bush isn't as bad as I thought he would be at first...my initial opinions were formed when I was in a fairly...Democratic environment (AKA a University known for its parties :p), he's easy to make fun of since he is a pretty mediocre public speaker...he gets points for passion, but loses major points for technical ability ;).

However, he chose pretty good people to support and advise him, which is a lot more than I can say for Overlord CLIN-TON, so I can't really bash him much. As for the war, I pretty much agree that it would be best for it to just get over with, I mean, it's pretty clear that it's going to happen, so what the heck...

I was talking to an old friend of mine, however, and he persuaded me that North Korea should be Bush's focus...

Ok, I understand that Iraq is a much more clear enemy, and what's more it's in the middle east, which is where the enemy who masterminded one of this country's grander tragedies hails from, so it makes for a more poigniant target, however, Iraq isn't as dangerous a threat!! North Korea quite probably has missiles capable of reaching the West Coast already, and speaking as someone who lives in San Diego, a ripe target as you should know, I would rather them contained than Iraq.

While I don't think that the UN inspectors will really do much to disarm Iraq, I think that that public pressure is enough to harry them, and the time and enery that has been spent into war with Iraq really would have been better spent preparing for war with Korea.

This is really more of an opening line...I'm curious to see if anyone else has any opinions on the matter...

To summarize...I think Bush is OK, but pointing his gun at the wrong target...

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

First this isn't "Bash the president central!" I'm supporting him, so this is for the Bush supporters. I'm making my stand. War is here already. We're to deep in this situation. It's gonna happen You know it. Now I don't have enough credits for attachments so I'll just make it with the words.

Bush Is Our President

The supporters keep America going

Cry babies don't

Take a hike cry baby

I will support him for he has brought security to the Land. Where I was born and where I will die. It's too late to complain and argue war is coming and is near. I know Bush will bring us through. Becuase he is my president.

i have two of my best childhood friends in kuwait and baghdad right now, 2-3 more are going to marine boot camp this summer, my brother was lucky enough to get out on medical (they reinjured his knee) or he'd be over there too, i also have a friend in virginia who might go over if it gets too bad. bush is a bad man, i never wanted him as president and now that he's ****in w/a hornet's nest we'll see what happens, many people will die, and you support that? do you have anyone close to you in the military? in the frontlines? i do, and i do NOT want this war to happen, it's a VERY bad idea and i have no idea why you want it, how old are you? cuz i used to be like "yeah lets go kill some bad guys!" but now that i'm older i THINK about what i say, if you DO have someone close to you in the frontlines i feel sorry for them cuz YOU are a bad person and wish to send some of your FELLOW COUNTRYMEN to their deaths so bush can "rid the world of evil" i'll bet someone makes an attempt on bush's life, they should and miss on purpose so he thinks about that **** more thoroughly, i hope YOU go over there and see what it's like, sure we'll win, but not w/o the cost of young lives

EDIT: there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, bush crossed that line, our MILITARY is brave for actually putting up w/those orders, not the people who sit on their asses at home saying "LET'S GO TO WAR I'M READY!" and you're safely at home eating chips or sandwiches or something like that while you watch "your" countrymen put their lives on the line so you can go on w/your life

also, if bush is so smart and great, why is he gonna fund iraq troops for rebuilding when oil is so high and he could make prices lower for us, help out his own country or the one we just beat the hell out of, that's also one of my problems w/him

now i will leave this thread and not come back to read what you have to say, so you know my opinion and since you support war i dont' care to hear yours

Real mature, Anakin. Real mature. :rolleyes: -rhett

Ummmm, isn't it kind of silly to be pissed that they are in a military situation when they JOINED the military in the first place? I mean seriously, what do you think the military is for?:confused:

And i'll tell you mr ep2 anakin, NONE OF US WANT WAR. BUSH doesn't want war. But it's GOING TO HAPPEN.

No, I suppose you're right, let's just sit back, and let Saddam Hussein murder countless innocents with his horrible chemical weapons, and then I say let North Korea start nuking people. What the hell, just so long as our MILITARY doesn't have to do any MILITARY activities.....sounds like a good plan.:rolleyes:

Exactly, ET. Those men and women joined the military for a reason. They volunteered to defend my country. They weren't pulled form there homes at gunpoint and shipped over there.

You're talking as if anybody who supports the war is either immature or hasn't stopped to think this out. Which is, ironically, not well thought out. I'm sure there are people like that but many of us are not that way.

And I don't care if you have very strong opinions about these matters. Many of us do but we don't get immature about it. You will respect your fellow members of this forum or your opinion is not going to be heard here at all.

Originally posted by ep2 Anakin

i have two of my best childhood friends in kuwait and baghdad right now, 2-3 more are going to marine boot camp this summer, my brother was lucky enough to get out on medical (they reinjured his knee) or he'd be over there too, i also have a friend in virginia who might go over if it gets too bad. bush is a bad man, i never wanted him as president and now that he's ****in w/a hornet's nest we'll see what happens, many people will die, and you support that? do you have anyone close to you in the military? in the frontlines? i do, and i do NOT want this war to happen, it's a VERY bad idea and i have no idea why you want it, how old are you? cuz i used to be like "yeah lets go kill some bad guys!" but now that i'm older i THINK about what i say, if you DO have someone close to you in the frontlines i feel sorry for them cuz YOU are a bad person and wish to send some of your FELLOW COUNTRYMEN to their deaths so bush can "rid the world of evil" i'll bet someone makes an attempt on bush's life, they should and miss on purpose so he thinks about that **** more thoroughly, i hope YOU go over there and see what it's like, sure we'll win, but not w/o the cost of young lives

EDIT: there's a fine line between bravery and stupidity, bush crossed that line, our MILITARY is brave for actually putting up w/those orders, not the people who sit on their asses at home saying "LET'S GO TO WAR I'M READY!" and you're safely at home eating chips or sandwiches or something like that while you watch "your" countrymen put their lives on the line so you can go on w/your life

also, if bush is so smart and great, why is he gonna fund iraq troops for rebuilding when oil is so high and he could make prices lower for us, help out his own country or the one we just beat the hell out of, that's also one of my problems w/him

now i will leave this thread and not come back to read what you have to say, so you know my opinion and since you support war i dont' care to hear yours

Real mature, Anakin. Real mature. :rolleyes: -rhett

What do you mean they are brave because they follow his orders. You have to realize that He has to think not only about America but the whole world. Its quite obvisious judging the evidence of crulty that Sadhamm Hussen has done to people over the past century. he has slaughtered and massacared hundreds of people. What do people mean when they say "There is no evidence on any weapons in Iraq. 17 empty nuclear warheads found. Ring a bell in yo ear people. You cant sit here and tell me that some idiots from who nows where found empty warheads and his them in Iraq. You and I both know its bologna. Back to bush. Who cares if he cant say a few words or prounounce a couple. Look at you guys you sit at your computer all day at a forum which will never have you succed to anything. You have no responsiblity. He has to handle Millions of people. Do you think he wants war. NO of course not, but its the only way out of this terrorism mess. And on 9/11. What does this crap mean. Oh he doesnt care about anything woe is me, he is a horrible president because he cant say, "w". Ahhhhhhhh he hates america. That is just crap crap crap crap crap. Now ET couldnt be more clear he is right on. People sometimes join the military because of courage. bravery and the honor to hold and fight for the US and some are drafted. But when ya think about it, how did we become a nation. Britan didnt just say ok sure that cool. There was WAR. And now is not the time to win with words because words dont work in the real world. You have to go through pain sometimes to get what you want. Also would you rather have the USA die and have your 2 friends live or have America 600+ million people live and have 2 friends risk there lives. Do the math i hope you get the right answer. ALSO all you non-bush people who cares if he cant say stuff or pronounce words. He is an impecable president and i dont think ANYONE can give me an INTELEGENT reason on why he is a bad president.

Oooooh and Anakin if your so mature and grown up why is a 12 year old telling you this stuff. Not all kids ar WAR freaks. And also if youre so intelegent and old and mature why cant you face up to the fact that just because your friends are on the frontline and were sending them to Iraq to save a WHOLE other people are BAD. Why dont you just leave LF because were all BAD PEOPLE. If i had a dear friend on the frontline i would be supporting him, not moaning about YOU. Thats all it is its about YOU and YOUR fellings noby elses. People like you make me disgusted.

Also Anakin its people like you who sit on your but and cry about your problems on a fun and opinionated forum. Why dont you get off you're but enroll and save a country. Your friends and others have a better chance of dying if we go to war. If no war. Sadam will nuke us all kill 6 billion people and the earth will be no more. Are you willing to distor gods great creation for your benefit i hope not. Also im underaged, but i sure as hell would support my country in these horrible times. I would rather die than see 6 billion people die.

-Father Torque

Oh FFS!

You Americans really need to stop talking about stuff like Bravery, Honor, Freedom etc.

We all got that. Every country has the bravest most honourable soldiers. We all got "freedom".

Just please stop already. It sounds so silly.

America is a country filled with normal people. You are not more handsome, more beautiful, more talented, wiser or intelligent than the rest of the civilized world.

And if you talk about "honor", why not visit...Japan for instance and then talk about your superhuman "honor" with or without the "u".

News flash: While you bask in the glory of the greatness of your people and country, the rest of the world thinks of Americans as nothing but Arrogant, Dumb and Fat.

Don't get me wrong: that's not an insult, that is the stereotype.

EDIT: quoting ET Warrior: (hope you don't mind..)

I personally think that a LOT of the world's problems today are direct results of nationalism. People are too proud of their country and their country is more important than other countries.

Frankly the boy scares me. I had a bad vibe about him from the beginning, which is why I voted against him. He got elected, and he was willing to work with the democrats, so I decided to give him a fair chance. After all, being a veteran, I tend to respect our chief in charge regardless of who or what he is. I do however feel sorry for him having to deal with waiting for months to find out if he was elected and then the shortly after... 9/11. No leader should ever have to endure that, ever...

It seems rather comical that we found more fault in Bill Clinton's sex life, than that of Bush, who has been convicted of DUI's. I guess sex in the oval office is considered worse than getting behind the wheel under the influence... ahh, standards.... Yet the media just can't seem to dig up any dirt on GeeDubya, it fanct they make him look like the modern day John Wayne. This just goes to emphasize that the media itself is a tool to the republican party. I have experienced this first hand.

His solutions to the economy, leave much left to be desired. Here, have $300 of the $3000 you gave us last year and go out and buy something.... what? Gasoline?!?! All he has done is shuffle funds around and make avarage person think they are getting something.... when all we are really getting is a climbing unemployment rate. And when the unemployment rate increases, so does crime. The real war folks is on American soil, but noooooooo let's have a go at those Iraqis which brings me to my next point:

His foreign policy is horrible, he treats the middle east as if it was a right wing protest. The middle east has been killing each other for years, I GUARENTEE they are ready for us, and I am certain that Saddam Has a surprise for us.

I really don't see how going after Saddam Hussein is going to solve anything. Iraq is a country full of young people who fire an AK-47 before they learn to ride a bicycle. I agree the guy should be removed, but then what? Do we decide who the next leader is? Do we take it upon ourselves to correct years worth of economic and social damage the country has evolved into? I try to look at this from the long term aspect. The way I see it, we should not go at Iraq alone. Also, the more he challanges allied countries with this "with me or against me" attitude of his, the more respect I loose for him.

Please do not insult me for my opinions, but I do not support Bush, I still feel deep down he is wanting to finish what his father started, and I don't feel he is working to avoid war, he believes that war is the only solution, and in my opinion, war is never a solution, only a tragic ending. But then again, how can the former governor of the death penalty capitol of the US possibley be concerned about the loss of civillian lives?

Oh yeah and ladies and gentlemen.... I give you our president:

binocs_bc.jpg

Now you really want this man to lead us to war? Not me, but I bet he would make a great talk show host.

_DG

DG, I heard that photo was fake, but not sure. And I've seen that before a looong time ago.

I guess he's ok. I don't know if I support support him, but he's our president. You people who voted put him there. If you don't like him, why don't you vote him out of office or something?

And like Luc says. Too much nationalism is bad. We weren't the only ones hurt in 9/11. Other countries were hurt too. their people were killed too. Why are we still making a fuss over it? The other countries have stopped making a fuss over it. We should still go after Osama and kick his ass for what he did, but let it go.

And I agree that Japan could argue that's "honor" is better than ours, and I'd believe them.....

but Bush is our president, and may god be wth us all......

Originally posted by Luc Solar

News flash: While you bask in the glory of the greatness of your people and country, the rest of the world thinks of Americans as nothing but Arrogant, Dumb and Fat.

They are jealous. Our country is better off than theirs, plain and simple. And if they think Americans as a whole are dumb, they are in for a suprise!

first of all, I support my country and its government. I have no special affection for Bush but he is my president. and while I may disagree with some of the things he did/is doing/will do, I still support him more than I don't.

secondly:

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

binocs_bc.jpg

I wish people would stop showing this picture and saying "there, you see? Bush is a idiot and he doesn't know the difference between having the lense caps on or off." well I've got news for you, Bush has x-ray vision. and he used that vision to look into Saddam's soul. and Saddam's soul is... evil:devscare:

seriously though, he put the binoculars up to his eye's, realized the lense caps were on, and took them off. someone just snapped a photo just as they got to his eyes.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

They are jealous. Our country is better off than theirs, plain and simple.

Ermm... yeah...ok...whatever. :rolleyes:

I happen to live in a country where health care is free, schools are free and the social security system is top of the world.

The world economic forum just chose Finland as the most advanced information society. (USA is second, Singapore and Sweden 3rd and 4th.)

We don't have ridiculous lawsuits. We don't have crime. We don't have drugs. We don't have terrorists. We don't have corruption. (the same goes pretty much for the whole Scandinavia)

I can not think of a single reason why I'd be jealous of Americans. (apart from the fact that as a lawyer I would surely make tons of money there :D )

But since you were surely only kidding, I have no need to rant on. ;)

Btw. The "dumb fat and arrogant"-stereotype is something that will not likely fade away as long as Mr. Bush is president.

Oh-oh! Can I add one more? --> Arrogant, Dumb, Fat and Superficial! :D

Please do not think I'm insulting anyone. Think of my post as if it was just another blonde-joke.

Ps. How do you get an one-armed blonde down from a tree?

Answer: By waving to her. :D

Originally posted by TheHobGoblin

Sorry, but that is so untrue.

I live in the UK and I don't post threads about Tony Blair and that I think that the UK is the best country in the world do I? So why should you.

Archived