Home

People I would like to kill

scabb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a difference in "people who should die" and "people I would like to kill". Sure... just grammar, but "kill" is quite *the overstatement* if you just mean "people you wanna give a fist in the face". Man that guy key:d my car! I'm gonna kill him! Figure of speach, unless you actually kill him. If someone deservs to actually die, is another discussion Scabb. And that one wont be happeing here. Perhaps http://www.******.*** has a forum. Icky icky pictures there. Yuck. Dont go there at that site. Dont.

I think anybody who uses the smilie :) or :D without checking the "Disable Smilies" box should be tortured to death for a little longer than the other two classes of smilie-using retards.

Especially Tall_Guy.

1. The inventor of Spongebob Square Pants

Oh, just to clarify, the idea of Big Brother came from a book by the same name which talked about the government watching us all the time, sort like in 'Enemy of the State'. The TV show by the same name with locked up people, the inventor of that should be killed. Never read the book, but I'm pretty sure the person who wrote it didn't want to sprout this spawn of television satan.

2. People who talk to me on instant messengers using "air quotes", what's up with that!?

3. The same people on instant messengers who have nothing better to do than take the piss

4. The above without instant messenger

5. Any film with Sean William Scott

6. Broadband companies that shut down when they bloody well feel like it (guess what just happened, guess I'll post later)

7. Movie Critics that put down good movies making people who liked the movie want to fit in and say they hate it

8. People who, after hearing the critics, say they hate movies they really like.

What do you mean by air quotes, Neil? When people "write" sentences like this? Just curious.

That's the best use of the English language, man. Now, people who "do" little air quotes in real life are the worst. ¬

Originally posted by Huz

What do you mean by air quotes, Neil? When people "write" sentences like this? Just curious.

That's the best use of the English language, man. Now, people who "do" little air quotes in real life are the worst. ¬

Actually I meant the latter cause i can't actually see the frigging air quotes in messenger. If they type it, then it's okay.

And about the George Orwell, yes he was the first to say it, but that inspired a book which inspired the Tv show.

Originally posted by Neil Joshi

Oh, just to clarify, the idea of Big Brother came from a book by the same name which talked about the government watching us all the time, sort like in 'Enemy of the State'. The TV show by the same name with locked up people, the inventor of that should be killed. Never read the book, but I'm pretty sure the person who wrote it didn't want to sprout this spawn of television satan.

George Orwell's fantastic novel 1984 has nothing to do with that appalling tripe the call programming. The only link between them is that the all powerful leader in 1984 is called big brother.

The book has nothing to do with attention grabbing losers being locked up in a house for a few months.

Orwell is dead anyway, and digging him up to do him further injury might be distasteful work.

Okay, yeah, I was wrong (and never actually said Oystein was wtrong) as I got my facts wrong, yes, Orwell did write the book. But i must say that even though it was a great book, it did inspire the idea behind Big Brother the TV show, although that was inadvertantly. Orwell never meant for a crappy TV show to start. In 1984, the insidious order is known as "Big Brother," a personification of the regime that both demands and ensures absolute loyalty and obedience from all of its citizens. This 8is what inspired the TV show as obviously, all people in the house are under direct order of 'Big Brother'

Also, perhaps the most often-discussed component to Big Brother´s control is the use of the telescreens, television-like gadgets installed in every home that act as surveillance devices and keep track of who is obeying and who is not. Winston, skeptical of Big Brother, but unsure of who or what to trust, tries to find ways of resisting the state´s coercive power, and asserting his individuality. But Big Brother is watching. Obviously the idea behind all of the cameras in the house. I am not insulting the fantastic book by linking it with the Tv show, but it is quite evident that this is what inspired the show. Orwell is probably spinning in his grave and for that I'm sorry.

Anyone in a black sitcom - You know the ones I mean, the ones that only have black people in and any white people are the stupid and/or annoying comedy sidekicks, and seem to think a joke's humour is directly proportional to the volume of which you say it. 'Smart Guy' actually sometimes parodies these quite well, sometimes, but is still included in this catagory because I hate his face.

Anyone that works for EdExcel - They made countless mistakes in our GCSE Science textbooks, and some in our specimin exam papers too.

and also, yes, Jamie Oliver's book was part of my GCSE English exam. i cried. We had an extract of his autobiography or whatever in our unseen text, and we had to compare it to a cookery book from 1940. I spent all the time cussing down his "colloquial" and "unproffessional" style of writing.

Disney - The Little Mermaid 2 was a crime against humanity.

Hmm. I'm sure I'll think of more later. I'm not hateful enough right now. I'll go watch some Nickelodian or Disney Channel.

Originally posted by Mort-Hog

Anyone in a black sitcom - You know the ones I mean, the ones that only have black people in and any white people are the stupid and/or annoying comedy sidekicks, and seem to think a joke's humour is directly proportional to the volume of which you say it. 'Smart Guy' actually sometimes parodies these quite well, sometimes, but is still included in this catagory because I hate his face.

Disney - The Little Mermaid 2 was a crime against humanity.

Hmm. I'm sure I'll think of more later. I'm not hateful enough right now. I'll go watch some Nickelodian or Disney Channel.

I agree to a certain degree (on both). PLease note that many american sitcoms these days feature both black and white people now except friend which never did and will and grace which is crap. A long time ago, Happy Days would have never dreamt of having a black man on the show (as a regular) and so to come back with this, they had the cosby show and all the other black comedies (remember, fresh prince was also parodying this whole thing). But please remember, the cosby show had respected white people on all th time, and I won't even start with different strokes.

And with Disney, I never saw The Little Mermaid 2 but I hate all there sequals anyway because the basically make sure you know that sequels can never be as good as the original. Saying that, I for one would like to put my head (and possible any other body parts) on the line as saying that the originals are always in my opinion brilliant. The Little Mermaid was meant for little girls, true, but hell, I just love it. The Lion King, Aladdin, Tarzan, can't beat em. And you could all find faults with all of them making you all hate them, but hey, I don't give a flying rats arse. If you think that they are too much for kids and never having any mature content, take a leaf out of Touchstones book.

I agree with Mort, although I would like to combine both of his choices into one, more apalling televisual genre that should be cut into little pieces (metaphorically speaking): kids shows that promote moral values.

They always learn that "sharing is good" or that "everybody is special", and they're usually created by Disney. These "values" are usually just completely unfounded though, and the worst thing about them are the completely stereotypical and apallingly politically correct characters that kind of make children worse off.

They have to have a "mandatory black kid", who is just the BEST ATHLETE EVER. Then they have to include a girl, to show that sexism is bad in the playground. And they always have the smartest kid in the world, who is more intelligent than anyone ever and builds giant robots that help them to be all ethical. And then they usually pick a few characters from the rest of the line-up, which generally include the obese kid, the bully, the scaredy-cat, the kid-who-tells-on-people, the stupid kid, the horribly disfigured kid... take your pick.

A general rule of thumb with Disney films is to not ever view any that went straight to video. They're generally the exact same story featuring the children of the main character in the original film, with roles reversed and shittier music etc. etc.

Scabb, you reminded me of what the Maths books are like. They always have an example group consisting of a member of every minority in the world. Non racist, non sexist. Example:

"Henry, Jacques, Jacinta, Helena, a dog and a cat are playing poker. THEY ALL HAVE AN EQUAL CHANCE OF WINNING. What is the probability that they all get three of a kind?"

Etc.

Whoever Thought Of Making "The GodFather III"

I liked one and 2 but 3 man if you've seen 3 theres probably only one good part in that whole movie and then the rest is bull.

Pedafiles (I have no idea how to spell it)

If someone lined them all up, i mean every single one of them in the world and gave me some magical gun with nlimated ammo or a sord i would kill every single one of them in a split second.

helpless_dancer (yovivo (at) pine-net.com)

He hated the movie "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" and i just can't stand for that :mad: .

Paula Abdul

I don't think she had an opinion about the singers in any episode of American Idol, all she said was, yeah i have to agreee with these guys or Hmmmmmmmmmmm.....well..........Randy?

Archived