Home

Desktops!!

Bob Gnarly

I made a GIR Invader Zim theme, and I made a coll tile which goes as a background. I always wondered how peeps add attachments to their post, and maybe later i will host the tile so peeps can see it. anyhow cool as usal leXX oh mistress of supreme coolness and desktop design. I guess you brits just have a natural flair for the artistic and the dramatic.:cool:

wemyssbayrothesaydesktop.jpg

Well I'm a bandwith hog and this aint getting linked :p

I took it myself on the crossing between Wemyss Bay and Rothesay on a boat with my digital camera :)

Torque, I think everyone can gather his name is Maldini - it says it on the desktop :D Good player so he is :p

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

anyhow cool as usal leXX oh mistress of supreme coolness and desktop design. I guess you brits just have a natural flair for the artistic and the dramatic.:cool:

lol. Mistress of supreme coolness eh? :lol: Thanks Eggy. ;)

okay for those familiar with Invader Zim, here is the background for the opening credits before the title shows up

image1index.jpg

now I took this background and made a kaledescope version of it

image2index.jpg

and as stated my desktop theme is a GIR one, with webviews, startup\shutdown\wait logo screens, 18 GIR sound events

and even icons\cursors etc. here is my startup menu

image1page2.jpg

and here is the bg with my arrow cursor at bottom right, and Ambassador Eggplant from the Ministry of Zim

image2page2.jpg

the real great thing about the tile bg is that it works on any size screen resolution and it is kind of trippy to look at. anyhow that's whats up with my computer right now.

Archived