Home

Dr. Pepper

zynko

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, your begining to sound like my uncle, he is a coca cola addict, he literaly has a 12 pack a day. Its really unhealthy. I dont have any suggestions, but I feel your pain. *Chuged a 2 liter last night, after i had som chicken fajitas*. That was the greatest dinner ever.

Well, i guess the most logical way to stop, is to have your friends hide all of your dr.pepper, and hide away your money, and monitor you when you shop at the grocery store. Or have them shop for you.

Or you could just see a therapist:)

i hate Dr. Pepper.

I dont know why. whenever i buy a soft drink I'll think to myself "hey, I'll try a different drink" (i change what i drink allmost every week, try out different stuff and variety)

and for some odd reason i never remember that I dont like the taste of Dr. Pepper.

this will sound disgusting to some, but you could switch to diet dr. pepper, but you might have to ween yourself onto it slowly. drinking regular is only bad for you if you don't exercise enough to compensate for all the calories.

Yeah, get the diet Dr. Pepper, BTW, I am drinking one Diet-caffine free Dr. Pepper right now :Ddrpep-bottles.jpg yummy :D

Ingredients: carbonated water, caramel color, aspartame, phosphoric acid, artificial and natural flavors, sodium bezoate, and phenylalanine :D Right from the can

TiE

hmmm....water is a good alternative.

It's cheap...it's actually good for you...and if you drink it for long enough, it actually tastes good.

You're supposed to drink half your weigh (lbs) in ounces. I weigh 200 lbs...so I drink 100 oz I day (or try at least).

I luuuuuuve lovvvve DP! It is ultimately the best soda that was EVER invented. You can't stop drinking it, I tried and well I just couldn't. Let me know if you find a Dr Pepper "Patch" as I need one too.

And did you know they sell Dr Pepper Flavored lip gloss!!

Its just one of those freeky little factoids that I know :)

That's one of the pop flavors I can't stand.

The others are TAB, and that "cinnimon red" stuff (I forgot what it's called.. not Ruby Red Squirt or Mountain Dew Code Red, I can actually stand those.. and Red Cream Soda rocks).

Blech... bitter and acidic. ; p

Also my dentist told me Mt. Dew is the worst for your teeth, plus it gives me a stomach ache if I drink anymore than a little.

Root Beer, now that's where its at!

Canfields Chocolate Fudge Soda is good too. Cleary Canadian and that New York Seltzer stuff. And Jones Soda...

Originally posted by BongoBob

I am Addicted to Mt. Dew, so I feel your pain.

I have recently switched to Diet Pepsi Vanila, It tastes like regular Vanila Coke to me.

If Diet DP really tastes like regular DP I may switch to that too.

I used to drink allot of moutain dew but eeww...so much suger...a 1 liter has 124 grams of suger..and I used to drink whole 2 liters of it :eek:

Archived