Home

61-0QrHLp4L.jpg

Fun so far. But it's getting a little crowded in my world in around 300AD, don't know when war is gonna break out. My first game, playing as the Arabians with my cities Mecca, Masyaf, and Mesimna. But sucks, Masyaf is getting crowded, whats going on? : P

th_P1317711.jpg

Altair looks sweet, too.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Edit: Woohoo, post #3000! :D ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

You probably have a lot of Food resources around the city, which helps with population growth. Improvements like farms and roads help with that.

Yeah I know, for example I've got a 6 food (loaf and a slice) square, but I'm just wondering how I can relieve overcrowding. I've got an aqueduct to fight off sickness and all, but most of my unhappiness comes from "It's too crowded."

Yeah I know, for example I've got a 6 food (loaf and a slice) square, but I'm just wondering how I can relieve overcrowding. I've got an aqueduct to fight off sickness and all, but most of my unhappiness comes from "It's too crowded."

Turn the whining citizens into Soylent Green. Granted, that's just going to create more of a food surplus - which will lead to even more overpopulation and overall unrest, but at least you can cackle about it while your cities riot.

So last night I came home from work and found a shiny new 500GB SATA drive waiting for me in it's glorious shrinkwrap. Of course when I unwrapped it all the awesome that was contained within burst out, and after I installed that thing... well, there was a flood of bodily fluid.

@Bob

I haven't got my stuff set up yet, it probably won't be until Saturday that I can. Between work and that damn time consuming sleep, I don't have a lot of time left for other activity. At least not for the time being, maybe after training is over.

Archived