Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed the movie, but it was really just I, Robot with vampire zombies. The substance behind the original story was lost entirely when it was converted to a zombie shoot-em-up, just as I, Robot was a robot shoot-em-up with the same sort of shallow feeling.

Then again, the zombies could just be a subplot - a point of conflict, if you will - to the main story of the film: the strength of the bond between a man and his dog. Seriously, the movie made me want to cut all the scenes featuring the interspecies duo and change it into a movie I dub When a Man Loves a Dog, ala The Shining.

Upgrade time got

Nvida Geoforce 9800 lub it all games run on max settings now

4gig of ram

Hd Monitor.

Gametime Age of empires III Gears of war pc Oblivion knights of the knine expanision.

And Just got my brand spanking new psp lite all from trading in my xbox and all it's game. so it's been a good day for me.

Promos from The Metal Observer:

Frozen - The Unborn

Somrak - The Abhorred Blessings

Janvs - Fvlgvres

Aetherius Obscuritas - Víziók (Visions)

Krohm - The Haunting Presence

Striborg - Mysterious Semblance

Lengsel - The Kiss: The Hope

Blodsrit - Hinterland

Devil Riding Shotgun - Devil Riding Shotgun

Arkhon Infaustus - Orthodoxyn

Endstille - Endstilles Reich

Grima Morstua - Illustratio per Horribilem Obscuritatem

Hail!Hornet - Hail!Hornet

Infuneral - Sepulchral monument

Exhausted Prayer - Looks Down in the Gathering Shadow

Spektr - Mescalyne

DVDs:

Spaced: The Collection (Seasons 1 and 2)

Werner Herzog/Klaus Kinski Collection (5 movies)

Strozsek (Herzog)

Shirt:

denshirt.jpg

Translated the back says:

"Love your TRUE friends: Beer and Satan"

Also, for my birthday last week (thanks for remembering :(), I got a new pair of earphones for my mp3-player. :)

I'm back from my "spiritual" school retreat... which only made me lose more faith in humanity at the realization that 70% of the kids at my school are royal ****-ups.

Anyway, applied the decal set and went on pretty nicely. Looks pretty tight, but Gelaskins still hasn't gotten around to releasing the wallpapers for the PSP, which is a real load of crap, but I made my own crappy version anyway. And with some help with an exacto knife I made adjustments to the decal covering the battery cover (which I wanted to leave available open just in case). I'll post a pic later if I feel like it.

Do elaborate.

I don't really want to, but I'll give one example. Before bed time obviously we boys talked about stuff, and one of them claimed that he had lost track of his crack pipe and feared that he lost it at home for his parents to find, while another kid sympathized and recommended a place to buy a new one. And when they started giving reviews on their favorite vodkas I just couldn't take it. It sucked because these were two guys that I thought were cool and intelligent, but now know that they do this just messes it up for me.

I was one of the only non-religious kids there, yet I was the least messed-up. Just bothered the hell out of me.

And don't say "they were just making stuff up to brag about it," this was real, because after a day or two of finding out what other kids have done, it wasn't so hard to believe.

Archived