Home

Explain Your Avatar Here

Derc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did have sideous avatar that was provided by lucas forums but then got some advice from chainz.2da and uploaded some.

I had anakin with hood up and red eyes but saw that about 6 or 7 other people had that so changed to this cool pic of emporor palpatine which i havent seen a duplicate of yet.I kinda like changing them frequently though.:D

Now i have the coolest one ive had yet a pic of darth kabuki dont know who he is though>Does anyone else know who he is?.Still it is a cool pic and i havent seen anyone else with it yet.

My avatar... at first I was using Shaak Ti, then they changed the forums around, so I figured I would have a new avatar for a new setup I happen to love dark elves (I know it dont sound like me), but Ive always had a thing for dark elves hehe (no Im not gothy). So anyway, I found a series of fanart pics on an image board about Lineage II, and they have some rather awesome looking dark elf pics... but this is one of my favourites... I just adjusted her colours to stand out more in photoshop.

yeah i'vwe always liked night elves and dark elves too and as for photoshop, itsa god in my opinion.

@ commas dreads are awesome im trying to find out how to braid them i've got afro hair so im thinking of trying it but this year im keeping my hair shot.

o yeah i changed my avvy wasn't my first choice for .gif tho

@ commas dreads are awesome im trying to find out how to braid them i've got afro hair so im thinking of trying it but this year im keeping my hair shot.

well, i'm a white guy, with straight, thin hair, not really the best hair for dreading, so it took me a while to get it right, i tried all kinds of crap i read on the internet and none of it worked, what finally worked was i braided my entire head and just left the braids in for a few months letting them get all scraggily with loose hair coming out, sleepin with them in, showering with them and eventually the loose hairs that come out start to tangle themselves back in to the braids in a rather permanent fasion and ta-da you got dreadlocks! however this method is quite permanent and after having them for five years and letting the grow down to my nipples i had to cut my hair to finally lose them

now i keep them in a shoe box under my bed :D

any way in an effort to keep this on topic and since i already explained my avatar, i guess i'll explain my sig pic. They are Mr. Period and The Bad Boys of Punctuation from Penny Arcade I've highlighted the comma with a fashionable circle and dandy little arrow.

Archived