• LIAYD
    • Prime
    • Darth333
    • Sithy
    • Hannibal
    • RedHawke
    • Stingerhs
    • T7nowhere

OK. Time to inflate someones ego by running a mod popularity poll. Im only including mods/s-mods(not admins) local to ahto and those who seem to linger around here(sithy and LIYAD basically)

Ive had to leave myself off, due to my obvious immense popularity and and the fact that there are only 10 poll spots.

No need to publicise your vote if you dont want to, but mine was a toss up between Darth333 and Prime. I went with Prime because he has been so cool for sooo damn long...since JK2 days Go Primeski

EDIT : ah snap ! Ive put in prime twice and left off stingerhs. can someone plz remedy that. my apologies. And Im not even drunk :(

mtfbwya

Popularity polls are stupid; they only serve to hurt peoples feelings (even if unintentional). Even if there is a point to the poll, like giving the winner a promotion or a raise (in an actual paying job), they still just make the losers feel like crap.

your still one of the best in my book *huggles* :)

*Must refrain from editing the poll to add 100 votes to everyone*

I don't know who's the coolest but what I can say about the swk mods (Chainz.2da, Com Raven, Prime, me, Hannibal, RedHawke and T7nowhere) is that we all work very hard and we try to do our best. Com and Hanni were the first moderators here. They maybe less active today but they did a huge job in the past from what I saw. T7nowhere, our "reasonable man", may not be very active in Ahto but he did more than a great job at Holowan labs and helped without counting his time. Samething with RH, ChAiNz and Prime. Stingerhs has been answering nearly every post in the tech forums since one year. There's also a lot going on "behind the scenes"...

I vote for the team! :D

(Ya, I know, that post was boring and serious :xp: but I think everyone is deserving in some way or another )

Edit:

EDIT : ah snap ! Ive put in prime twice and left off stingerhs. can someone plz remedy that. my apologies. And Im not even drunk :(

Fixed (the poll, not the drunk part)

I vote for the team! :D

Ditto :D

Though I have to admit, I admire stingerhs for being the only person here I know that could drink me under the table (coffee wise that is), or go head to head (and win) with tech support ;) hehehe...

Of course, then there's RH & T7 who helped my sorry ass when I first came to these forums. Put up with all of my never-ending questions.. and still remained friends :xp: hehehe (Thanks guys)

Then there's Prime... well, what's to say.. he's Prime isn't much there not to like IMO... great guy

And no one can deny Darth333, the end-all-be-all-admired-by-all gal ... 'nuff said!

Soo many choices! :fist:

I can't vote.. too many hard choices :( Go Team! :D

All the mods are pretty cool. That said, my vote, which isn't on the list, goes to

Fred Tetra!

Hey, he's listed as a mod in the Droid Centre. hehe

We gave the toolmakers the power to edit their threads to make sure everything is up to date ;) It's more convenient for them and for us. They are part of a custom usergroup.

I can't vote..

I couldn't vote either...

Archived