Home

Good Conversation Enders

RpTheHotrod

You ever get those just weird, off the wall IM convos that you can't wait to end?

Girl: Yeah, so I liked decided to dye my hair a different color today

Me: Cool

Girl: Yeah! and like should O do like highlights or make it all one color

Me: I guess that's up to you

Girl: oh! and me and my friends were like at the mall today and hanging out and the HOTTEST guy was there

Me: Cool

Girl: and my friends were like GO AND TALK TO HIM! oh my goodness, we was so cuuuuute

Me: Nice

Girl: UUUGHHH I hate my hair so much it gets to messed up sometime

Girl: maybe I should just shave it all off and not worry about it haha

Girl: haha, gotcha i was just joking

Me: I figured...

Girl: doesnt tuna come from dolphins?

Me: er...

Girl: oh nevermind its not important. I was wondering because I like have to discuss something in some boring class at school

Girl: haha, Im just so random sometimes I bet you want to hit me over the head with a bat

Me: Of coarse not

Girl: Awwwww, how nice

Me: It would be a frying pan, not a bat

Girl has signed off.

Y'all have any conversation enders out there?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did she sign off because of the comment?

If so, you win :D

I don't have any real conversation enders. If I don't wanna talk to someone I'll flat out tell them I really don't wanna talk right now. And if they keep talking I'll get more blunt than that with a nice STFU.

Woah.... I can understand the frying pan bit. O.o

It's not that surprising. The class was probably talking about vegitarianism and ethics, and the subject of not eating tuna because dolphins die.

Some tuna cans have pictures of dolphins on them (to promote the fact that they do not kill dolphins, probably.) Further, Charlie the Tuna on SunKist tuna cans almost looks like a tuna. He certainly doesn't look like a fish.

***UPDATE***

The girl got ahold of me again today.

She's into me, wants to date and stuff, but...

Tonight, she went on about a guy she met that is part of EMS. However, she found out he had a son, so she was all running out of there. Going on and on about it...

So I said

speaking of EMS....an EMS gay guy earlier got ahold of me wanting to chat. Here's a picture of him

ambulancelove4bm.jpg

Again, she signed off....in terror, I assume.

I'm 2 for 2!

If I don't feel like talking to someone anymore, I just stop IMing them. I don't really feel the need to tell them if I'm gonna brb or put up an away message or whatever, cause they should take the hint when I stop replying back that I'm either busy, not there, don't wanna talk to them, or don't feel like saying anything else.

"Sorry... gotta get ready for work." (Only thing is, usually, this is true :p )

"I'm gonna go eat... be back in a bit."

That's usually true too... come to think of it, I tend to be the person initiating the conversations, not trying to end them :)

"I need to go water my gold fish, bbl..."

hahahaha! :lol:

If someone who I know is going to be annoying IMs me I just don't respond, at all. I don't bother blocking them, I just hope they get the hint.

Once I used "My Neighbor is about to burn down his house with Napalm again... bbl" ....Unfortuantely it was true....

Tell the person that you need to go for a few seconds. Don't type for a while, and when you get back tell him/her that it was your parole officer. Ask him/her if s/he knows how to get large blood stains out of a carpet. When s/he says no ask if he/she could look it up, because you need to clean your baseball bat/frying pan/shovel or whatever, and don't type for a while. Then type something like "Oh **** they're here" and log off. :)

Archived