Home

If you were in Jabba's Palace, who would you...

The Source

If you were in Jabba's Palace, who would you want to watch your back?

If you could only bring two others into Jabba's Palace, which two Star Wars characters would you want to watch your back?

I would choose:

Mara Jade for her resourcefullness, she thinks on her toes, she is a Jedi who will have no problem using anger, and she doesn't take smug remarks from anyone.

Boba 'The Man' Fett for he is resourceful, he will have a plan to leave when you walk through the door, he doesn't draw on emotions to make descisions, and he will carry out his job for the right credits.

How about you?

Interesting question. Who to bring to a palace full of bondage-loving Hutts and lack-witted and trecherous misfits?

Probably Yoda and Luke. Jedi hate it when others come to harm, and would never betray you.

@Doc, you are in need of help. Jae! Are there any rooms in Hotel Asylum for cases like those? :xp:

Oh, and there are only four females there. Three of which aren't humans, and the one that is is over forty.

@Doc, you are in need of help. Jae! Are there any rooms in Hotel Asylum for cases like those? :xp:

Oh, and there are only four females there. Three of which aren't humans, and the one that is is over forty.

Yeah, there's a room open on the sewer floor right next to RJM. :D

And if you're speaking of me, I'm neither alien nor over forty, thank you very much. :)

Oh, yeah, I'd bring Han and Luke. Or Luke and Jolee.

Yeah, there's a room open on the sewer floor right next to RJM. :D

He's that high up? I thought you had to dig a new room several stories underground. :p

And if you're speaking of me, I'm neither alien nor over forty, thank you very much. :)

Yes, you're 29 but were born before '77. :p

It's strange to picture ahtonauts in Jabba's palace.

I thought the title was abit lewd as well then i saw the first replies and saw 'Mara Jade' yeah i agree then Boba and i thought eww ye dirty bugger. Aaaaaaaaaaanyway

Kyle Katarn. He stalked me for 5 years at the co-op so he knows what my back looks like.

Archived