Home

The worst injury you've ever had

Master Jimmy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get cut, scraped, burned, etc. all the time, but aside from landing on my hand while launching sleds into a parking lot I usually hold up to stuff that hurts other people.

I've had much worse injuries of... other types. Ones that I will not discuss here.

And you'll never cheat on another girlfriend again:xp:

While I never broke anything, I have some problems with my feet. From time to time I easily shatter a few bones in either feet - this has prevented me from continuing to play soccer in a club. Skiing 3 times a year works although I experience a few days downtime.

Problem escalated last month though on a school trip to greece, I couldn't walk anymore and was immobile. When I placed my left feet one night I'd feel as if every nerve and bone exploded - a kind of feeling I won't easily forget. Very peculiar pain.

Hmm...let's see. Broken my left arm twice, had my nose broken three times, a guy's ring took a chunk out of my chin (which you can still see when I shave my beard off), umm...took ten stitches in the back of my head once when I was 8, and oh yes, I got stuck with an exacto-knife in my back once.

^^^^But you should've seen the other guys...

My worst... probably my freshman year of HS football, last week of the season I broke my tibia and fibia right above my right ankle, snapped in half and broke the skin, trying to stand up made it worse, and our athletic trainer told me, "no need to look, its just dislocated." I guess he thought it was funny, he's a good guy though.

Blew out my knees while skiing. waited six weeks(hadn't healed but there was a big snowstorm...) and went again and blew one knee again/compounded the damage. wasn't too smart. gave myself the rest of the season and summer off, then went right back to skiing, a little less hardcore now tho.

I haven't had much anything happen to me. When I was around 5 or so, I slashed my knee pretty bad on a sharp rock. Then in third grade, this kid stabbed me in the back with a sharpened pencil....you could still see the point of lead in my back like a year later.

Well, I broke my brain numerous times and lost my ability for cell division, (my humerus will never forgive me) and several assorted diseases (all which were considered fictional before) have afflicted me, but yeah, I live.

<_<

>_>

I nearly fractured my wrist once, but, yeah. That was it. I'm not a go-outer.

Got hit by a car once but didn't get hurt too bad.

Broke my foot and needed surgery about a year later to finally fix the problem

Tore up the meniscus in my knee (at work, of all things, not taekwondo) and had to have surgery for that, too.

Nothing life-threatening, thank goodness.

My two left fingers (the pinky and the one right next to it) on my left hand. Me and my friends were doing some stupid stuff (the usual, wrestling and horsing around). It's just a shame it wasn't my right hand... so I could miss out on school work. I think I wore the cast a couple of weeks, a month at the most.

So far my worst was getting a pulled hip flexor in football last year, had to sit out a week of camp (oh darn :o), but I hurt my thumb pretty bad yesterday during football and it might be sprained, I still have to get it looked at. Unless this is sprained I've never sprained or broken anything.

When i was 5, i slipped on wee in the kitchen at my aunties house. Apparantly her son (same age) wasn't potty trained yet. I was in much pain and it was only found out three days later that id broke my leg. Cue sympathy vote.

Other than that, i bashed my shin to buggery once and it bled alot! My mum decided it was best to douse my injury in TCP. The most painful experience of my life. :smash:

Archived