Home

Diego Varen

This Thread was inspired by Darth Grivis' Thread, What does your Christmas Tree look like? It made me think that Christmas would be the greatest way to end 2006 (Christmas in my opinion is always the greatest way to end the year). So who is looking foward to 2007. I remember in 2005 (Wasn't even a member here back then, if anyone can believe that), that I wasn't looking foward to 2006, but it was a good year for me (It was the year I joined LF, in the bleak month of January). I'm afraid that 2007 is near us all, but hopefully, I'll get used to it.

So enough of my ramblings and post your opinions on 2007.

2006 has been an interesting year. Some amazingly incredibly wonderful stuff, and some not so wonderful, bury-myself-in-my-room-for-days-and-drown-my-sorrows-in-the-endless-expanse-of-the-internet stuff have happened. I'm indiferent to the coming of '07. It's just a mark on the calendar, as far as I'm concerned.

I hope I become more sensible next year, because 2006 was an almost painful year for me. I hope I score well in my final exam and cross my fingers for a great PC, someday.

I'm looking forward for some of those cool games, especially Spore, Unreal Tournament 2007, BioShock and Crysis. (And perhaps KotOR III, ;) )

I hope I get more serious with whatever I do.

Ah 2007. I'll spend what would normally be my first semester of College in Boot Camp and Tech School. After finishing that up I'll start spring semester at a College that has yet to be determined. I also look forward to telling some family members to **** off (My Dad told be my vehicle would be taken away if I did any such thing as long as I was living in his house.).I also look forward to being even more crude and anti-social in the new year.

• 2 weeks later...
I look forward to learning to drive (and getting a car), hopefully getting a flat with my friends, going to see Nine Inch Nails live in March, etc etc etc there's loads of stuff, it should be a good year

Yes I know I'm resurrecting this old Thread, but could this Thread be used to say a Happy New Year on the 31st December, etc?

Well I am definatly glad it is almost 2007 it has been one heck of a year, anyway though I am glad to be here and I hope we have all had a great year!:D

I'm not sure if I've liked this year. I do like it, but it isn't the best year of my fourteen year life (As a fourteen year old). But I'm not sure if I want 2007 yet, but when it comes, Happy New Year.

Archived