Home

Tying the Knot

Fuu

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@DarthInsidious: Lol thanks for the tips. Actually my DJ friend is setting up his decks for the reception. Hes bringing his 70 year record collection & my brother's friend is going to MC. Kikkin it with an

Sounds like a good plan to me :)

Enjoy it, and if things go wrong, keep going - chances are that no-one will notice :)

Hey, congratulations. :D

Yeah, do what Jae said and write down all the reasons you want to get married to this person; in three or four years when they've left their underwear on the floor for a week running or treat the vacuum cleaner like it's a poisonous reptile, you'll be glad you did.

Lies, Totenkopf. I am not a horny teen. :p

That's cause he's not a teen, Totenkopf. ;P

@Mace--I solved the underwear problem by throwing it in the trash. Of course, it had 80 zillion giant holes and _needed_ to be thrown in the trash.

You mean the vacuum cleaner isn't poisonous? Can I still pretend it is for a few more decades? :D

^^^If I threw out every piece of clothing my wife left on the floor, she'd be naked 24/7. Seriously. And she does work, so it would be a little awkward. Besides, my kid would be totally grossed out and embarrassed. And it wasn't until after I'd been in Ireland for about 3 months that we learned that British technology requires one to clean out the condensers in clothes dryers as they don't vent outside. RRRRRRRRRRRGH. Where's that list...?

Congrats, Fuu! I wish you both well!

Thank you! We wish you well also. :)

You should hope that none of them have Photoshop, or you might laugh out loud instead. Or just blush even more. :p

:o well, lets hope that any who do keep their dirty fantasies to themselves. XD

Congrats Fuu! Best wishes for a happy future to the two of you!

Thanks alot :) we look foreward to may happy years together.

Nevermind ED, Fuu.

looks for pole to help fish ED out of gutter, only to realize that ED really likes it down there :eyeraise:, sorry dude. :xp:

Haha. Well, considering the characters I usually associate with its not too surprising that ED's mind would be in the gutter. I know mine is :lol:

Lies, Totenkopf. I am not a horny teen. :p

Mmmm I'm sure some of us would disagree on that one. XP

Hey, congratulations. :D

Yeah, do what Jae said and write down all the reasons you want to get married to this person; in three or four years when they've left their underwear on the floor for a week running or treat the vacuum cleaner like it's a poisonous reptile, you'll be glad you did.

I plan on it. Although I doubt that my precious Kirby could ever become something to avoid. I like vacuuming!

Congratulations Fuu. :heart:

<poetrysnip>

Wow, thanks! You should write sonnets.

Remind me if it has already been said, but when is the wedding set?

It's the last weekend in April 07.

@Hallucination: Thanks hun :> I'm sure it will be awesome.

Archived