Home

Thanks to the legend that is Shem; my mod is now up at KotOR Files...

The first instalment of my Jedi Robe mod, which gives custom robes to the Jedi Council, re-textures all the Padawan robes and also handmaidens is now out!

picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=1334

Link here; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Force_Fashion;92791

Readme

AUTHOR: jonathan7

EMAIL: Message me via lucas forums user name is jonathan7

NAME: Force Fashion

CREDITS: Fred Tetra - a legend. Photoshop, I <3 that programme. Thanks

go to Darth Insidious and TK102, who helped me fix a problem with Stoffes

patcher. Thanks to 90SK, Gavroche and Ferc Kast - for help understanding model system and appearance.2da and finally Inyri for her criticisms and all others at Holowan who helped out!

FILENAME: Force Fashion

FILE SIZE: Around 25MB Unzipped

DATE RELEASED: 05/08/2008

DESCRIPTION: This mod reskins all the Padawan models in game, as well as giving each of the Jedi Masters their own custom robe. See the screenies.

There is another mod in progress, which among other things will add custom party member robes, malaks robe and a few other joys. My partner in crime

for this mod is Foolinwave.

Of the replacement textures;

Both Padawan Robes based on K1 style Robes

Jedi Robe Retextured.

Ossus Robe Retextured.

Baron Do Novice is based on Obi-Wan's Episode 2 and 3 Robe.

The Dark Jedi Robe is based on Anakins RotS Robe.

The Norris Robe is based on Mace Windu's Robe.

The Baron Do Sage is based on Obi-Wan's A New Hope Robe.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Firstly you will need to install Svosh's collar fix and, if you want to wear the horrible cod

piece Jedi Master robes, his skins for them as well. Next you will need to go into the patcher and run it; should be fine - unless mods the mod the same files are contained - then you will have to make a choice ;) Currently this is not compatible with 90SK's Ultimate mod - due to editing the same

slots for the Jedi Coucnil - you will need to do this manually.

Found here

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/images/sv_master_robe_skins.rar

and

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/images/k2-robes-fix.rar

Next run TSL patcher - should be done!

COMMENTS: Enjoy! Photoshop makes skinning things in TSL quite easy :-)

BUGS: Should be none - however this will require editing to run with mods that edit the same files.

PERMISSIONS: PM me at LF to discuss useage in a mod.This Mod should only be found at KotOR Files and

Lucas Files, please contact me if hosted elsewhere!

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT

OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT

YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY

DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Couple more screenies;

picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=1335

picture.php?albumid=146&pictureid=1337

Here is a whole folder of screenies; starting from the begginging and charting the evolution of some of the robes - http://www.lucasforums.com/album.php?albumid=146

Incase your 'special' and missed the link - here it is again; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Force_Fashion;92791

Enjoy! :)

Looks really good!

I especially like Vrook's robe - harkening back to the one he wore in K1. More like that would be great, the K1 tunics covered with a cloak

There are four more of those in this mod... Padawan, Dark Padawan, Zez-Kai Ell (and Jolee's depending how you look at it), as well as Vrooks ;)

In Part 2, Malak's Jedi Robe, Nemo's and a few other surprises will be in there ;)

There are four more of those in this mod... Padawan, Dark Padawan, Zez-Kai Ell (and Jolee's depending how you look at it), as well as Vrooks ;)

So they are! In that case, a brilliant creation sir!:bow:

Downloading now...even more reason to kill Vrook - I WANT THAT ROBE!:smilsab

So they are! In that case, a brilliant creation sir!:bow:

Downloading now...even more reason to kill Vrook - I WANT THAT ROBE!:smilsab

Ahh, unfortunately due to the way the mod is made you can't get that robe off Vrook after killing him - I tried to keep this as simple as possible, to give it every chance of being compatible with TSL:RP when it comes out.

The way the mod is made, its a custom texture for Vrook, if you want to whear 'his' robe you will need to copy his texture (vrook01) found in tslpatchdata folder and re-name it to a texture you don't like/want to replace. The logical choice would probably be either PMBI10 (for female PC's PFBI10) which is Obi-Wan's ANH hope robe - or the Ossus Robe which is PMBI08 (for female PC's PFBI10). I hope that helps :)

I really, really like these robes

this will and i mean WILL always be in my override.

Thanks, glad you like them :)

Now that's reskinning. Great robes you made, Jonathan. I'm impatient to see what Foolinwave and you are preparing...

As for getting the robes, that's just a bit of RIM editing, and TSLPatcher handles it fine (alright, you need to do backups and stuff, but every KotOR player should already have a complete backup of his modules/lips anyway ^^).

Well done! I'm glad some people actually put some effort into their re-skins. Most skins that people release look worse than the originals. I mean, why would anyone want to use those skins in their game. Either make them on par with the originals or make them better.

Well done! I'm glad some people actually put some effort into their re-skins. Most skins that people release look worse than the originals. I mean, why would anyone want to use those skins in their game. Either make them on par with the originals or make them better.

Quoted for utter, unadulterated truth. :indif: (I also have a lot more fun reviewing them, too.)

Nice job on the skins, btw. I particularly liked the rough, actually cloth-like textures included on a few. And the fact that all-around they look more realistic than the original robes (this holding most true for the movie-style ones).

I am pleased

Fantastic Job!

I have deleted your quite spammy redundant "Fantastic Job!" post below and combined it with this one.

Please refrain from posting just to post, that will get you into trouble. And that is what you were doing here. Also you have posted some off topic posts as well in the WWII mod thread, to save yourself from getting into trouble with the staff here please acquaint yourself with our posted Forum Rules. No more ok? Thanks. -RH

Well, I know what I´m going to download when I get back from vacation. (Damn I have to wait 9 whole days for these! :( )

These are some high quality skins, and its good to see something that obviously had a lot of work put into it. I especially like the one Brianna is wearing, Vash´s, and Vrook´s :D All of them look great though!

Can´t wait to try it out! Thanks!

-HOP

• 4 months later...

Archived