Home

King of the Hill Canceled

True_Avery

It's not a big loss to me. King of the Hill wasn't a favorite of mine, but at least it was occasionally funny. Ever since The Simpsons went down hill and The X Files and Malcolm in the Middle ended, I haven't watched anything on Fox. If only they would get dreck such as Family Guy and others off the air, then maybe I might find Fox to be tolerable again.

I remember I first saw this show on Channel 4 here in the UK. I'd watch The Simpsons on BBC2 then switch right over to it afterwards. They stopped airing it in that time-slot and for a while it was put on Channel 4 on Fridays at 1-2am along with Futurama and South Park. I used to tape them all so I could watch them the next day. I haven't seen an episode of it in years, but it's sad to hear it's being cancelled.

I always loved the theme tune :)

*searches for it on Youtube*

To be honest my brother and I viewed it only a few times throughout its whole running. I personally thought that some of the things on certain episodes were just plain stupid. My brother said that it was because it was a redneck thing. I can't say that I'll miss it since I am not a frequent viewer. Oh well.

Archived