Home

revolution 2008 (an omg obama is gonna kill all the whities MEGATHREAD)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm rather disgusted with the outcome of this election. Now instead of investing in my own future, I'll have to support some welfare queen. :firemad:
irl i am the welfare king i sit on a throne of knock off gold and impregnate women all day to collect their welfare checks and live like a fat cat off the government teat (stackin paper sky high)

I think the title of this thread is in bad taste. But hey, its jmac, so its no huge surprise really...

A momentous historic moment, and all everybody here seems to be doing is whining and cracking wise. (With the noteworthy exception of The Doc. Thank you for your considered comments)

Perhaps it is a perfect illustration of the LFN demographic? ;) That being said, even in Ohio, Iowa and Virginia, the people have spoken. Good on Ohio especially, a perfect way to make up for ushering GW on his second term.

Congratulations to the people of the US for making a statement to the world about equality and hope. Ive seen footage of people in Germany, France, Africa even Indonesia(with the largest Islamic population per capita) celebrating the outcome of this election. Unprecedented.

I cannot remember seeing such wonderful happy faces, especially of young people celebrating the election of a US president. Huge contrast to when GW got in especially.

What will be extra special is in Jan 2009 when Obama is inaugurated. Almost 100 years to the day after the race riots in Springfield Illinois.

Truly Amazing Stuff.

The world tips it hat to the voters of America ;) The fact that there was a tremendous voter turnout is testament to the nations emphatic statement that they are ready to embrace the 21st century, and put behind someone as inept GW Bush.

mtfbwya

an omg obama is gonna kill all the whities

Nah, just the idiot rednecks that are stupid enough to try to kill him first.

Yeah there probably will be an uprising (note: I am not racist). But I always had a feeling that there would be another Civil War in America, and that it would be between Whites and Blacks.
SRSLY? In this day and age? How much of a percentage of each ethnic group do you think would actually engage in this conflict while the vast majority of each sat on the sidelines, shared a keg, passed the peace pipe around and laughed at them?

And here I thought that any civil war in this country would be between the citizenry and the government.

FIDEL CASTRO SAYS OBAMA WILL BE ASSASSINATED

*sigh* Sabre, I for one imagined you would be a bit more positive about a change that indicates a shift in attitude about social equality, given that your nation is one of the few in the world that still sports a bona fide caste system :(

As for the assassination topic. Truly, anyone that is interested in the stability and social cohesiveness of American Society, be they Black, White, Hispanic etc would not even dare contemplate such a thing. If they really do not want a Black President, save it for the Ballot in 4 years.

@Corinthian, youd definitely have more than 1% of disaffected people were such an eventuality to occur :(

Maybe some people around here are too young to remember what happenned in 1992. Heck, and that was just a messed up court decision.

I hope, at least just for safety's sake, that such a thing does not happen.

mtfbwya

*sigh* Sabre, I for one imagined you would be a bit more positive about a change that indicates a shift in attitude about social equality, given that your nation is one of the few in the world that still sports a bona fide caste system :(

And not heed the words of a true Communist hero who hath brought equality and justice?! Never!

FOR THE PEOPLE!!

I think the title of this thread is in bad taste. But hey, its jmac, so its no huge surprise really...

A momentous historic moment, and all everybody here seems to be doing is whining and cracking wise. (With the noteworthy exception of The Doc. Thank you for your considered comments)

yes, well i was going to start it in the serious discussion forum but i decided what the hell let's make it a bit less NO **** YOU SIR I AM RIGHT

Archived