Home

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes

Char Ell

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clone Wars to Star wars is Like Doomsday to Superman TBH, It has destroyed SW imo. even swtor has blatantly adopted a "Lets make it as kid/casual fan friendly, Clone warsesque and recognizable, to make more money and get more subs" Attitude.

I mean Star Wars has never been the deepest grittiest Films made, but Clone Wars is a massive fall from the groundbreaking, used future, unlikely hero, story of 77-83. /rant

^ Agreed. There's some interesting stuff in the prequel canon (creepy cartoon graphics and the wii not being among them), but it's a fraction of the total star wars universe. What we're seeing from LA is the same as if they released the entire original trilogy and only made comics/merchandise/games/books etc based on one of the movies.

I mean seriously, has anyone seen Luke? Luke? Luke? Where are you LUKE? What ever happened to Luke? He was a cool cat.

I mean seriously, has anyone seen Luke? Luke? Luke? Where are you LUKE? What ever happened to Luke? He was a cool cat.
Yea Luke was a neat dude, swung a laser sword around, had daddy issues, but still didn't afraid of anything.

Who's Luke?
You know Luke, he is the brother of Owen.

luke_wilson41.jpg

I'll buy it. This time they will only get me for 3 copies instead of 4 like TFU. I’m official out of the demographic that plays the junk they are producing. Unfortunately my cousins are still in that demographic, so I’m still supporting this inferior junk. :(

I just cant believe Moments like This and This are supposed to be the accepted as the same saga.

And yet RoTJ had the Ewoks, which badly undermined that film. Instead of learning from that mistake, I guess that GL decided that it would be cool to try to top it with even bigger ones, and he has succeeded brilliantly in just about every one of his endeavors ever since, IMO. :(

^ Yeah, I noticed that recently. Took ten years, but I noticed it. Think 'bout it. Battle over Kashyyyk instead of the Battle over Endor. A minor change, doesn't undermine any of the themes Lucas was driving at (determination/resolve over tech/numbers) but it would have fit in so much more elegantly with the lore, and made a much more epic finale to the trilogy. Would have been a very different movie.

Archived