Home

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

I loaded up the save that was supplied with the download but the Galaxy map didn't work.

Could you be more specific? I just loaded up that save and the galaxy map worked perfectly. Though because it is a really old save, there are remnants of old mods which did alter the galaxy map (For example, rh's Ord Mandell mod, which because none of those files are included for obvious reasons, shows up as a white square.).

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after I instllaed the mod with the installer I put the save in the Saves folder ( I must've missed the part were the readme said the save was automatically put in the saves folder) and when it asked to overwrite a said yes since it was a fresh install of Kotor and I knew that they were the same save.

Thanks

I loaded up the save that was supplied with the download but the Galaxy map didn't work.

It works properly for me only one little "bug":D

There's a white thing in the upper-right corner in the galaxy map what takes you to the Ebon Hawk:D

I just started the SR part and only one bug. If you equipped "shadow" with regular clothes she ends up wearing Bastila's underwear. The metal one. It is so small and so easily fixed I doubt it will even be necessary to release a patch

Good, timing, S9. Finals have just started, now I have something to do in that time. >.>

Seriously, congratulations on a job well done. I won't have any time to play this wonderful mod for some time, but it will be one of the first things I do when I have some time available, and I'm confident it delivers what everyone expected.

It also saddens me to see one of the most talented and skillful modders of our community leave the modding scene. What you have accomplished can only mean an inspiration for other modders. There can be no doubt you deserve the rest. :thumbsup:

I reinstalled the mod and loaded up the supplied save and had the same problem ( no planets on the galaxy map an a whit square on the bottom right hand corner.)

The Mods I have installed are:

Shem's Ultimate Sound mod

Shem's super Enhanced mod and the Add-on

Prequal sabers (modifies the color of the lightsaber blades)

Republic Helmet (gives you a rebublic soldier helmet and uniform)

Bastilla's extra dialouge on Tattooine

Carth's Republic Uniform

I reinstalled the mod and loaded up the supplied save and had the same problem ( no planets on the galaxy map an a whit square on the bottom right hand corner.)

The Mods I have installed are:

Shem's Ultimate Sound mod

Shem's super Enhanced mod and the Add-on

Prequal sabers (modifies the color of the lightsaber blades)

Republic Helmet (gives you a rebublic soldier helmet and uniform)

Bastilla's extra dialouge on Tattooine

Carth's Republic Uniform

Have you tried installing the mod without any mods installed and then testing to see if the galaxy map works?

Have you tried installing the mod without any mods installed and then testing to see if the galaxy map works?

I tried that and it worked

Thanks

I'm currently on the Orion and the re-written dialouge is awsome.

What one of the mods I had installed could have caused the problem

I want to first say thank you for not only creating an amazing Mod but also inspiring other modders to push the limits in them when it comes to modding. You have pushed me in my mod by showing it was possible to create a compelling story and characters that you can care about.

I have to say if it was not for the BOS mod I probably would not have taken the jump into Revenge of Revan. You showed it can be achieved and with professionalism.

I wish you would not give up modding but I also know that you have given so much to the community and that its time for you to get some rest.

Thank you,

Logan

I'm having a slight issue. For some reason my save is acting as if I've never originally did BoS, and Matilda(I think thats her name) is acting as if she's Bastila. She had a conversation with another character as Bastila when I exited the ship.

Is having a save AFTER I've completed BoS causing the problem, and do I need to replay the entire BoS, do all the flashback memories, then leave/exit the ship?

edit: My save is right after doing all the flashback memories and standing in front of Matilda by the way.

You do need to re-do everything because it is basically a new mod.

On another note aside from the clothing thing I have not found any other bugs however I am stuck on

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The first module of mandalore's flagship I cannot seem to find a way to open the purple forcefield

You do need to re-do everything because it is basically a new mod.

On another note aside from the clothing thing I have not found any other bugs however I am stuck on

Show spoiler
The first module of mandalore's flagship I cannot seem to find a way to open the purple forcefield

Alright, so after I've redone everything again and re-enter the ebon hawk I'm good?

Thanks for the reply by the way.

I can't believe my luck... After losing track of this mod a few months ago, I randomly looked for it today and see it was released yesterday. YAY!

Same thing happened with Third Age for M2TW... The force is strong with me indeed. :D

I am downloading right now, so I can only judge from trailers so far.

But what I have seen and heard in those is awesome. :thmbup1:

I loved playing the original BoS and I am shure this addon (the term 'mod' seems insufficient) is kicking holy-crapness to an even higher level.

Thanks for all you have done for the KOTOR comunity.

May anything you do in future times go (or, at least, end) as well as this mod.

I'm having a slight issue. For some reason my save is acting as if I've never originally did BoS, and Matilda(I think thats her name) is acting as if she's Bastila. She had a conversation with another character as Bastila when I exited the ship.

Is having a save AFTER I've completed BoS causing the problem, and do I need to replay the entire BoS, do all the flashback memories, then leave/exit the ship?

edit: My save is right after doing all the flashback memories and standing in front of Matilda by the way.

If you are loading from a save after you have completed the original Brotherhood of Shadow with an intention to jump straight into the new content, it will cause problems. You need to start from the "Favour for a Rodian" quest.

he clothing thing I have not found any other bugs however I am stuck on

Show spoiler
That's not a bug, it's a puzzle. :p

Since my gaming PC is rubbish (video card out, monitor broken) I'll have to wait a little while longer :( ....and get Kotor installed on Vista. Which should probe to be a hell.

Anyway, it should be worth the wait :)

Good job Silver!

i am frekin' stuck on the purple forcefield part too, i dunno how to get past it, I need help please.

Solution here:

Show spoiler
In two side rooms leading up to the force field, there are power transformers. (you know, the little arch things) Open them and "give" both of them a grenade of any type. If you don't have any grenades, there is a container marked "Grenades" in one of the side rooms, in which you can get extra ones. If you've done it correctly, the transformer should explode. Repeat on the other one, and after that, run out into the hall with the force field in order to trigger its deactivation.

Here's a little tip for the boss fight that occurs a while after that:

Show spoiler
By boss fight, I mean Mandalore the Ultimate, heheh. This is the one of the hardest boss fights in the mod, so if you want to survive it without cheating, you should probably use the hyper-stimulants in a container located on a side-alcove on the walkway leading up to Mandalore himself.

Solution here:

Show spoiler
In two side rooms leading up to the force field, there are power transformers. (you know, the little arch things) Open them and "give" both of them a grenade of any type. If you don't have any grenades, there is a container marked "Grenades" in one of the side rooms, in which you can get extra ones. If you've done it correctly, the transformer should explode. Repeat on the other one, and after that, run out into the hall with the force field in order to trigger its deactivation.

Show spoiler
Not all types work. Certain grenade types such as sonic, poison, or concussion will not effect the transformers for obvious reasons.

Here's a little tip for the boss fight that occurs a while after that:

Show spoiler
By boss fight, I mean Mandalore the Ultimate, heheh. This is the one of the hardest boss fights in the mod, so if you want to survive it without cheating, you should probably use the hyper-stimulants in a container located on a side-alcove on the walkway leading up to Mandalore himself.

Show spoiler
Speaking of Mandalore, up until a few days ago he was actually even stronger. But I decided to nerf him a little because he really was too strong. :p

My advice would be lots of life support packs and force wave.

Archived