Home

First-person shooters: PC or Console?

Rogue Nine

First-person shooters: PC or Console?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. First-person shooters: PC or Console?

• PC (the correct answer)
    • Console (the wrong answer)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PC.. I can be highly accurate with mouse aim. and my left hand plays the keyboard like a virtuoso pianist. My hands are just too big for the tiny console controllers

I'm the other way around. My hands are so small, I can't use the keyboard easily. Heck, I can't even use the 360 controllers easily. -_- Playstation for me!

In a shooter, aiming is important.

And the mouse is simply superior in terms of precision and stability.

However, needing to take the time to aim properly often means less pacing in a game, while consoles are better for fast-paced action-packed games where precision is less important, and reaction more important.

Are first-person shooters better for you on a PC or a console? (Note there is only one correct answer to this question).

FPS games, in my opinion, are WAY better on consoles. They are more simple, more immersive, and BETTER GRAPHICS! The only thing better about FPS games on PCs is mods.

They are more simple,
...and that's supposed to be a good thing?
more immersive,
The most "immersive" FPS that I've ever played was System Shock 2... and that was on a PC.
and BETTER GRAPHICS!
And I raise you Crysis.

You have failed. Have a nice day. :)

I say PC. With the right setup and a good graphics card, a computer can show so much more, add so much more detail, and make the game even more enjoyable. Far superior to the console, which can only go so far, as the PC can be modified and created to be a super computer..bwahahaah!!:D

Archived