Home

Robotic bedfellow, sexaroid, anyone?

That's right I said SEXARIOD. We have reached a new age.

This concept was previously only that of fantasy and joking about bizarre individuals. Apparently the bizarre has now become reality:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/worlds-first-life-size-robotic-girlfriend/story-e6frfro0-1225817805297

[EDIT: Try now!;)]

:rofl:

I'd be puking if it weren't so funny. The sheer ridiculousness. I mean, really?

So ok. If there is anything I can say to the younger members of this forum about this...I encourage you all to go out and find REAL people when you come of that age and at least give them a chance so that you may at least spend your money on more...ehh, practical things.

Are we really at such an age now that we are making ridiculously expensive pieces of technology solely for "erotic uses"? Unfortunately, we know too well what the author of the article "means" by doing lots of "other" stuff.

Survey says

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
82470.jpg

QUADRUPLE FACEPALM!

:laughing::lol::laughing:

I'd be puking if it weren't so funny. The sheer ridiculousness. I mean, really?

So ok. If there is anything I can say to the younger members of this forum about this...I encourage you all to go out and find REAL people when you come of that age and at least give them a chance so that you may at least spend your money on more...ehh, practical things.

Are we really at such an age now that we are making ridiculously expensive pieces of technology solely for "erotic uses"? Unfortunately, we know too well what the author of the article "means" by doing lots of "other" stuff.

:laughing::lol::laughing:

Well, unless "other stuff" means making you a sandwich afterward, what good is she. :xp: Basically, this is sadly pathetic, but not really unexpected.

Wow, so are we men so insecure with our sexuality that we can't do what our ancestors did for the whole of our history and court real women?

Insecure, or just lazy? I mean, I'd never give up my "real" woman (I'm married), but the draw for me to something like this has more to do with the fact that "real" women are often a lot of work and not worth the trouble. Obviously I don't fully buy into that because I chose to get married (and have 2 kids), but I can see the argument for it.

I suppose others could fall into the insecure category as well, but I think the majority would choose this route for the ease of it.

^Uh, ew.

"Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!"

God, I hope that thing's, er, orifices can be hosed out without having to worry about shorting out the electronics. Otherwise that thing would quickly become an object of distaste.

^Uh, ew.

"Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!"

God, I hope that thing's, er, orifices can be hosed out without having to worry about shorting out the electronics. Otherwise that thing would quickly become an object of distaste.

: phone rings :

Me: Hello?

Friend: Hey Chris, what's up?

Me: Oh nothing, just hosing out my sexaroid's orifices.

I hope this conversation happens one day.

Archived