Home

I've been gone...but for good reason!

Havoc Stryphe

Sorry I've been gone for a while. We just bought a new house and were moving two weeks ago, and last weekend (April 6th) we had our baby!

So, it's been a really long and hard two weeks, but I'm back now.

We had our baby Boy, and his name is Logan. He was born at 7:16 PM Sunday, April 6, 2003 and weighed 7 lbs -11 oz.

Unfortunately, he was on oxygen and an I.V. for two days before we could hold him, and we were in the hospital for 5 days, but he's completely normal and healthy and mom is doing fine now. Sometime soon, I will hopefully get some pictures up. Meanwhile, I have alot of catching up to do at work, and here on lucasforums!

Oh, and by the way, Logan is uber cute! ;)

Oh my gosh! Oh My Gosh! OH MY GOSH!

*runs up, tackles and bear hugs Havoc*

I figured some bigs things must have happened considering how long you've been away. ;) You come with so much good great amazing news! Where to begin? WHERE TO BEGIN?!

Let's start with Logan of course. :D Congratulations to you and your wife! Sounds like this lil' guy is doing great now. How is your wife? Very tired no doubt. :) When do we get to see Logy*? When does he get to see Star Wars?

* = am I going to get kicked in the face if I make that his nick name? :D

And a new house! Wow. That's so cool. What a hectic and joyous time. :rhett:

*staples Havoc's pants to the floor*

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Sorry I've been gone for a while. We just bought a new house and were moving two weeks ago, and last weekend (April 6th) we had our baby!

Your joking about that date right Havoc... ;):eek: Ok, so it's my brothers birthday on that date.. Anyways, congratualations Havoc and.... Enjoy those 2 AM feedings and such too! :p

Originally posted by darthfergie

YAY! Good times, good times.

Well I guess this is the time to tell you guys...I'm getting a baby too...

yep...a new computer...gonna get it sometimeorother...(or maybe not)

*Ducks under table to get away from flying sharp objects coming towards him*

Kew, i'm getting a laptop. Very, very soon.

*hands fergie a flack vest, and leads him too underground escape tunnel*

Congrats Havoc!!!!

Sorry I'm a little late to the thread, work and school have kept me very busy.

I hope the baby is a joy and stays healthy (and the parents too!:D ) Looking forward to pictures. And the moving, it must be great to have a new house. Especially, w/ the new baby.

hmm...two GB.com babies...if we can keep this up, we can have enough people to start my plan to TAKE OVER THE WORLD, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, sorry I was overtaken w/ an evil euphoria.

PS - Little do fergie and groovy realize that we already control the underground tunnel

Well, the baby has been keeping me really busy, plus I'm working 14 hour days, at the moment, but here is one picture of Logan to tide you over until I get my pics online.

It's kind of blurry, but it was taken by teh hospital, so what can you expect? :rolleyes:

logan%20allen.JPG

That's my Boy! :D

Archived