Home

Explain your custom rank

Emperor Devon

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Life is but a dream... that's what my custom title means ;)

Plus the fact that Anita (chick in my av) is from an anime called ROD the TV which has characters from two sources, Read or Die and Read or Dream in the one anime. It's also the episode title of episode 21 of ROD the TV and the name of the web site I will be creating about the series XD

• 2 months later...

I simply have been gifted with the power to bestow MOJO to those who earn or need it, and rip it away from those who abuse it or don't deserve it:D

If someone could make a really cool sig pic I'll start the mojo archive (don't worry it's a free service...well, almost;))

@Rogue Nine, Is that just HK art, or is there an unnoficial comic series I haven't heard of?

Mine is something another forum member called me... "Sometimes I wonder if you are really a script-programming computer [and not a human]" or something like that.

Lacking the imagination to come up with a rank on my own that sounded like a decent one. :)

Mine is a clever ruse, to trick you all into thinking that the Daft Side is completely harmless! MWAHAHAHA! Aw, crap. Nvm, there's always the salvaged Star Forge fleet....

Devon, there's always the "Shadow Lord", and the "Temple Keeper" on Ziost. Oh, and you would be absolutely pwned by Hord, or Ragnos, or Sion, or me, back in the day.....Even Kressh could've beaten you :xp:

Archived