Home

Are you going to play LOTRO once it comes out?

Tysyacha

Are you going to try LOTRO once it comes out?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to try LOTRO once it comes out?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

More LOTR games.... Im sorta starting to get sick of them. Talk about milking a cow for all its worth...

I am fond of Guild Wars, but as a general rule, the way most pricing structures operate in MMORPGs, im not too crazy about them. If they could come up with a "pay for what you use" system, it'd be much more appealing to the intermittent gamer like myself :p

mtfbwya

No, I won't because making a MMORPG Lord of the Rings game is as same as making a MMORPG Star Wars game: Experience ruining.

No, I'm not too fond of MMORPGs.
Same here.

That's why I am considering to try Galaxies and see what it is really like.

At least be consistent in your hatemongering. If you have nothing to add to this thread, stop posting in it and GTFO.

Depends on whether it's pay to play. I never pay to play, if it isn't however I might give it a try. Also depending on what else there is and if I'm busy. I also found out about LOTR BFME 2 that you can create your own hero. Now if there is going to be a SW (or even better SW KOTOR) mod for that, I think I could be interested in that game. Also I read in some Dutch gaming magazine that the expected release is somewhere in march.

Archived