Home

What would you do?

RC-1162

Would you...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you...

• Murdur him on the spot
    • Slap his face
    • Start an argument about how Star Wars is better than everything in the world
    • Tell him to shut his gob
    • Ignore him
    • Agree with him
    • Ask him what he is talking about

surely, most of them are a teensy weensy bit OTT dont you think? i mjean, star wars fans (sadly) don't have the best of reputations, but killing someone for disliking it? .....

(ponders on the thought...)

My first reaction was to "ignore him"... but I got to thinking.. why not ask them to explain "why".. seems most spammers stop at that moment, but for those who make a good argument makes for a good forum debate (as long as it's kept civil)...

If you have an opinion.. you'd best be able to back it up on a public forum ;):devsmoke:

so.. I voted "Ask him (her) what they're talking about.. "

I agree with Chainz on this one since when this sort of thing happened to me there wasn't a one on one 5hting, it was more like 5 or 6 on one so killing the guy would be out of the question.

PS: Humans can be so cowardly most of the time... ya know?

Hmm...all depends on the nature of the insult. Something like "Man, the dialogue in Episode I really sucks," or "I can't believe the Stormtroopers became such pussies in ROTJ--'Oh no! Teddybear creatures! With slingshots and catapults! We'd better drop our blaster rifles, forget our years of military training and run away!'" then I'd be forced to agree.

On the other hand, some crack like "The cylons could kick Rogue Squadron's butts," or "Star Wars...? Isn't that the one with Captain Kirk...?" would call for immediate gruesome violence.

Anything along the lines of "Han Solo sucks ass" or "Darth Vader's a wimp" can only properly be met with having the speaker shaved, chemically castrated and destroyed.

Uh oh. igyman is going soft on us :lol:

I voted to ignore the dude. I usually talk to other forumites about what SW haters say and we pass it off as a joke. If it is a particularly stupid statement like I hate SW then I would ask why. Other than that, why all the bloodshed? We have enough going on overseas.

i agreed with asking him what hes on about, then ignoring him or shouting "STFU you *******" into his face depending on what it is :D

id most probably pull of an HK 47 classic on him then make him piss off if i was in a hurry though.

and Hall, like i ive a sh*t how i spelt it? you get my meaning dontcha?

Have anyone seen the movie with the guy with a puppet when episode 2 was at theater? He is insulting all the star wars fan, but i can't stop laugthing when i see that movie.

But it depands on the joke, some jokes about star wars is really funny. But i would probaly not care, im not a real star wars fan boy, i just think most of the games and all movies are good. But i have never read one of the books or anything like that.

Archived