Burger King Vs McDonalds

Diego Varen

Burger King Vs McDonalds  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Burger King Vs McDonalds

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither. It's been about 5-6 years at least since I had that kind of fast food. I prefer to either prepare my own meals or go to/order from a good restaurant. I have a top of the line grocery store 2-3 minutes from my place and there are many restaurants of all kinds near my workplace. Whenever I feel like having a good hamburger, the best place is a pub right beside my workplace so I've got no reason to go to a McDonald's or a Burger king.

Well my Family Guy Vs The Simpsons Thread has died, I've decided to do a Burger King Vs McDonalds Thread.

I prefer Burger King, but I don't mind McDonalds, if I'm desperate. McDonalds is good at making Nuggets and Burger King is good at making Fries, in my opinion. The annoying thing for me is that nearly all the Burger Kings near me are closed and there are too many McDonalds around. I think McDonalds is overrated to be honest.

Discuss here.

agreed but sadley i have to go like tons of exits to go to ether one

Though watching "Supersize Me" should make anyone think twice about eating fast food more than just an occasional experience... :barf:

Yup that film will open your eyes...

I avoid all fast food places like the plague... You all should avoid fast food too, your body will thank you for it! ;)

lol I saw that movie and thought "I would never be that stupid as to eat nothing but McDonalds let alone any other fast food resturaunt." XD I mean, what did he expect? Of course it's gonna do very bad things to you if it's all you're gonna freakin eat... besides, in Australia we have never had a supersize and the portions are no where near as huge as you guys in the US have gotten now or in the past.

....There's just really no excuse for a poor diet....

I guess "poor diet" doesnt include mind altering substances sithy ;)

I eat a bit of both of the listed options every now and then, nowdays I prefer (real) pizza or curries, and Mums Turkish cooking of course :)

I also am fervently against judging people on the basis of their diet or dietary choices. Diet is as much a part of social and cultural choice than any other similar factor.

The key to it all is an understanding of contributive factors to dietary choices, including socio-economic and cultural systems. Working with refugee families from Somalia, Sudan and Iraq has really opened my eyes to this very important part of life. Each set of peoples have such a markedly different view of food, it's fascinating and very challenging to work with them on this. Some of the dietitians at our work have done some great work understanding and adapting their work with people from such diverse backgrounds.

From my perspective though(as a physical therapist) one thing I can tell you is that irrespective of what you eat, lack of exercise is a true recipe for distaster, particularly as your metabolism slows down when you pass your adolescent years.

mtfbwya

Archived