Home

Burger King Vs McDonalds

Diego Varen

Burger King Vs McDonalds  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Burger King Vs McDonalds

Well my Family Guy Vs The Simpsons Thread has died, I've decided to do a Burger King Vs McDonalds Thread.

I prefer Burger King, but I don't mind McDonalds, if I'm desperate. McDonalds is good at making Nuggets and Burger King is good at making Fries, in my opinion. The annoying thing for me is that nearly all the Burger Kings near me are closed and there are too many McDonalds around. I think McDonalds is overrated to be honest.

Discuss here.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a big fan of fast food since I live about 2 minutes from a grocery store and my burgers are better (and fresh) :xp:

BUT, given the choice between those 2... definitely Burger King. At least it's "flame broiled" greasy fat.. hehehe. Though watching "Supersize Me" should make anyone think twice about eating fast food more than just an occasional experience... :barf:

I only visit either place a handful of times per year at most. Burger King burgers usually taste better (despite their salad dressing tasting faintly like candle wax), though they are a lot more expensive than the corresponging McDonalds burgers here (25-33% cost difference). So with Cost vs. Taste factored in it's a tie between the two in my opinion. :)

"Down with the clown!

"In with the KING!!"

There's a Mickey D's 4 blocks from the house I grew up in.

It was always the hangout. Most of the kids in our neighboorhood have probably worked there at one time or another. I really don't eat a lot of fast food, anymore, but, there's no question on taste.

Mickey D's doesn't use the same ingredients that they use to and their prepping has changed dramatically and it's very apparent in the taste.

Everything is made for speed now. Pre-made everything comes in and is warmed and shot out into a bag and in your car before you can spell the words "real meat".

...and why is everyone at McDonald's in such a good mood?

I'm not sure I trust a restaurant where everyone is exceptionally bubbly and cheerfully happy every second.

Don't really like either, but if I had to choice I pick Burger King. I haven't been a fan of ketchup on my burger since I was a kid. Usually only stop at either when I on a road trip so the best I can say about either is I never gotten food poisoning from either of them & the bathrooms are usually clean-ish.

As a confirmed member of 'the mini-van mom with a nutsoid schedule' group, we eat fast food more often than I like. I like BK's burgers a little better, but I can't stand the fries. McD's fries are the best.

If I have to pick fast food, I like Arby's, KFC, Taco Bell (at least they make the burrito fresh), and Culver's a lot more.

My family actually prefers home-cooked more. If I asked my kids if they'd like McD's or homemade meatloaf, the meatloaf would win hands down. I'd rather be famous in the family for something a little more gourmet than meatloaf, but as long as they're happy....

I don't really believe that. Surely you can afford rice and vegetables. A bag of rice is like $.75 USD, frozen vegies range from $1 to $3 USD.

I'm sure you can pick up some apples and bananas for a good price as well.

There's just really no excuse for a poor diet.

I didn't mean I eat fast food everyday, in my case, I have flight and classes, so between driving to the airport and to school, if I want to pick up a bite to eat quickly, pretty much left with fast food as a choice. But yea, when I have the time I pick up groceries and cook my own food.

Archived