Home

What Are Your Favourite Days?

Diego Varen

What Are Your Favourite Days?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. What Are Your Favourite Days?

The weekends for me, Sunday in particular--we all have the day off and we get to refresh our spirits in church on Sunday and fellowship with friends there, and then we spend the rest of the day together as a family, which is very important to us. Of course, it helps that the Bears play on Sunday, too. :D

The weekends for me, Sunday in particular--we all have the day off and we get to refresh our spirits in church on Sunday and fellowship with friends there, and then we spend the rest of the day together as a family, which is very important to us. Of course, it helps that the Bears play on Sunday, too. :D

Yep. The day where people walk around in jogging pants all day. Lol... We are all dressed up to go to service, but we forget to change our slippers. Lol...

Help a non-american out here, the Bears are from...?

Favorite days? OK, let's see... Wednesday, because I only have college from eight to ten AM, so I have most of that day free (to study and to have some fun afterwards); Friday, like Pottsie said, weekend follows after this one; Saturday and Sunday, of course, the long-awaited weekend!!

Archived