Home

PC or 360

master jedi101

Will kotor 3 be better on PC or 360  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Will kotor 3 be better on PC or 360

• PC
    • Xbox 360

Where is the both option? I own KOTOR and TSL for both the Xbox and the PC. I couldn't wait for the PC version of KOTOR so I bought an Xbox. I plan to buy a 360 when Mass Effect comes out, so if it comes out on 360 before PC I will buy it. Thanks to all the wonder modders I prefer the PC version better; I'm just too impatient to wait.

With the current options my vote was PC.

I'm going with Xbox. PC is often times much more better, and have extra content (mods), but, well, there are problems associated with PCs, with memory being used for the game, and sometimes the computer might not accept the game, etc.. At least an Xbox doesn't get ruined as much, since it is devoted solely to playing games. Merely a personal choice. Since you can get your PCs working to play the KOTOR games, good for you!

Had I gotten great PCs, I too would choose PC.

I prefer the PC because: 1 it is more comfortable to play a RPG; 2 the game can be modded; 3 I'd have to have a TV ( a good one) which no one is using (which rearly happens).

Although I do agree with SilentScope001's post where a PC might not be able to play the game. I've had problems with playing games on the PC, so if it on different consoles and PC, I always take PS2/PSP.

We have 2 XBoxs, an XBox 360 (for Oblivion and anxiously awaiting Mass Effect) and a pretty decent computer, so I'll take what I can get really. BUT, I prefer XBox 360 because I like console gaming better. BUT, I love the mods for a PC game, too! :cry8:

Eh, tough choice, but I have to vote XBox 360 because it will more than likely be an earlier release than a PC version.

But if for nothing else, I'll get the PC version as well for any mods made for K3.

Meh, just as long as the darned game gets made, I'll be happy! :lol:

If I get my new PC before it comes out then probably PC.

I'm still workin' on savin' enough cash for a decent system. I've been studying up and I still can't make a decision.

You guys are having too much fun modding and I'm feeling a little left out. :cry6:

However, if not then probably the BOX. I'm holding off on the 360 for a while.

I don't see the wisdom in trying to buy both.

Archived