Home

What are you listening to right now? (Part 2 - Read first post!)

stoffe

^ Yeah. They are pretty good, eh?

I've been listening to A LOT of Avenged Sevenfold as of late. Mainly 'cause I'll be seeing them at "Taste of Chaos" next Tuesday. In which, will be my first concert-like event I've been too.

And generally I've been listening to "Critical Acclaim", "Afterlife", "Almost Easy" (all from their self-titled, latest album, Avenged Sevenfold). And "Bat Country", "Blinded In Chains", and "Beast and the Harlot" from City of Evil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just playing around with my iTunes radio channels. Found a station called "Secret Agent on SomaFM" That plays "classic stylish lounge music and downtempo spy electronica" I can't shut it off, it's so cool.

Thanks Ave! This station is a keeper. Good code-writing music. It's about a notch more energetic than Echoes on NPR. I like it. :)

W.A.S.P. - Heaven's Hung in Black

Power Ballad from the point of view of a U.S. soldier in Iraq who's on the verge of dying and he's standing at the Gates of Heaven, but St. Peter tells him that because of all the fighting that has been taking place, they have no more room in Heaven, and that he must come back some other time.

Just playing around with my iTunes radio channels. Found a station called "Secret Agent on SomaFM" That plays "classic stylish lounge music and downtempo spy electronica" I can't shut it off, it's so cool.

Thnx Ave!!!

I'm listening to the station ATM

Yeah, the one thing that sucks about iTunes radio is that all the broadway stations you have to be a subscriber to the website to listen to, which makes Avery sad. D:

Also, at the moment listening to "Boogie Shoes" by KC and the Sunshine Band. Feeling a tad...retro, if you will.

I'm listening to the latest Zeromancer album, ZZYZX. My favourite band. Their mix of symphonic industrial tunes and beautiful lyrics speak to me. You probably won't agree with me though, heh.

Personal Foul 15 yard on tk102. (for fans of the non-American Football, red card on tk102) :snear:

NO!:firemad:

Queen – The Game.

Pat Benatar – Crimes of Passion

Boston – Don’t Look Back

The Cars – Candy-O

Journey – Infinity

Garbage – 2.0

But it does include ABC – Lexicon of Love, Dexy Midnight Runner – Too Rye Ay and Sinead O’Connor – I Do Not Want What I Haven’t Got. :swear:

Overall, I would say this is a good list, but like any list there will omission or inclusions individuals will find to gripe about. Good find tk102.:thmbup1: Since the list is from the U.K. I will forgive them for all of the exclusions except omitting Queen – The Game. With songs like “Play the Game,” Another One Bites the Dust,” “Crazy Little Thing Called Love,” “Don’t Try Suicide,” and my personal favorite song on the album “Sail Away Sweet Sister.” The Game deserves to be on the list.

Therefore, I am listening to the Game by Queen right now.

We've been watching Amadeus in Choir, which doesn't mean anything except a Mozart binge! Although it could mean a Salieri binge, but F. Murrey Abraham doesn't have that infecious little giggle.

Requiem Mass in D Minor, (Mass No. 19), K. 626: III. Sequenz VI. Lacrimosa - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

We've been watching Amadeus in Choir, which doesn't mean anything except a Mozart binge! Although it could mean a Salieri binge, but F. Murrey Abraham doesn't have that infecious little giggle.

Requiem Mass in D Minor, (Mass No. 19), K. 626: III. Sequenz VI. Lacrimosa - Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

I love the Lacrimosa...I hope that you have nice interpretation.

Not listening to anything here unless it is during weekend (or I just can't sleep at night as "the notes get stuck in my head" :p)

Kick teh floor and yell " TURN DOWN THAT MUSIC! "

>_>

I'm listening to Iron Man by Black Sabbath. I'm catching up on my Classic Rock :D

Also a little of Hip Hop, such as Calabria 2007 By Enur/Natasja(R.I.P.)'s remix with Mims :D

Earlier, I heard a song that reminded me of Grandpa:

The Beer Song :lol:

I've been listening to a Ringo Starr song, believe it or not. I normally can't stand his music but his new song Liverpool 8 is really catchy.

Aside from that, I've been playing Weezer's The Sweater Song and Handlebars by Flobots because, well, lets face it. That song is like crack. And I like Platypuses. ... Platypi?

Archived