Home

So... what is your favourite LF quote?

SithRevan

Anything that I have ever said. Ever. :carms:

i can't decided if to agree with the idea that the context is correct, what with anything you said being the greatest quote, or if that sentence itself is the greatest quote ever :lol:

i choose both.

Heh... there was a serious discussion about AI difficulty in Jedi Academy in the JA forums, when somebdy comments on the Jedi Master level as JM level. That's when the awesome Jokemaster pops in and says "They named a difficulty level in JA after me?!?! :eyeraise: "

:lol: Kept me laughing for hours.

"Behold! As I was creating an artistic masterpiece from a previously uncared for domicile this morn, the chemically diverse evaporants (no doubt laced with midichlorians) seemed to rise from the walls and various decorative trimpieces as if lifted aloft by a thousand and five flying tigers, soaring juggernauts with an unstoppable momentum not of this world, I was instantaneously pulled crashing through the dimensional barriers and slit through the nets of time, I found myself in an unbeliveable realm where I could instantly comprehend the entirety of sporting history past, present, and even a few seconds past the beginning of a sport surpassing football, I ground to a halt at one particular moment...

I stood motionless as the clock ran out and an eternal army of orange and black rushed as a single civilization ending wave crashing onto a field of green to enjoy the spoils of a Superbowl Championship, and as a young woman wearing only a blue and yellow sweater got down on her knees and slowly undid the fly of my scarlet and grey shorts I looked upon my upcoming football season...

And it was good..." - REDJOHNNYMIKE

*Jae senses a disturbance in the Force and peeks in....*

Oh, it's just the abrupt rise of testosterone. I know Man-law #3 (and quite possibly #1 and #2) declares discussion of boobs is mandatory any time 1 or more males are gathered together, but make sure to keep the hormones under control and comments appopriate for a PG-13 forum, boys. ;)

Archived