Home

A Parental Possibility

Tysyacha

Could Revan and the Exile have had child(ren) together?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Could Revan and the Exile have had child(ren) together?

• Yes, and awesome possibility! Can't wait to discuss the kids' Force powers!
    • Yes, but it's highly unlikely, because there's the Bastila factor with Revan/Atton/Mical with Exile.
    • No, because a Sith Lord and his subordinate never would have...;)
    • WTF? (What the Force?!)

It is highly unlikely, since Revan and the Jedi Exile have their own loves to think about and think of how the game developers would get around it, if the player selects a male Revan/male Exile or vice versa.

And I agree with Devon and Hall to choose your titles more carefully, because I too thought that there was another upcoming parent for LF.

WTF? That shouldn't even be a possibility, because following that line, one would have to be female and the other male. What if I want to set two males? Or two females? Adoption? I don't think a adopted child would house their powers.

As I recall, Bao-dur says the Exile ordered the use of the Mass Shadow Generator, not Revan. ;)

But, as SS (this is kinda nazi, oh well) said, Revan told the Exile to do it. Revan him/herself wasn't present, and neither was Malak. The only one that was near the generator, being a Force Sensitive, was the naive Exile, for he/she didn't knew about the effects of the machine. As you know, he only survived because he was disconnected from the Force.

They MAY have been in love BEFORE the Mandie Wars. It makes sense to me.

May... I think not. Has the Exile ever mentioned any relationship he/she may had with Revan beside the one on the command chain?

WTF? That shouldn't even be a possibility, because following that line, one would have to be female and the other male. What if I want to set two males? Or two females? Adoption? I don't think a adopted child would house their powers.

He's talking about canonically, like if they wrote a book about KotOR or afterwards. If they did do that, it would be male Revan and female Exile.

But still, Revan/Exile wouldn't make sense. Revan had a warm spot in his heart for Bastila, and Exile was like "z0mg, a770n is, lyk, s0 haw7." or something. Though that romance never developed, they could put it in the EU.

What if Visas and Bao-Dur "merged their programming"? They could have eyeless needle heads who speak in quiet and monotonous tones.

While my Revan is female and my Exile's male? Um...no. During the Wars, they wouldn't dare go for it. By the time Revan went Sith, there was so much bad blood between the two that she essentially tried to kill him off at Malachor.

Flash forward a few years, and she's an entirely new construct on the inside while he's let his bitterness and anger fester and corrode him. Kairi-Revan's only got eyes for a certain auburn-haired Telosian waiting for her at home.

Archived