Home

Giants Win Super Bowl

Lordjedi

That was the crappiest first three quarters I've ever seen in a Super Bowl. The fourth quarter was worth the watch at least. :xp:

Eli Manning is one lucky son of a gun at the end. I never saw such luck in favor with one team like I saw with Manning at the end. Maybe the football gods were helping. :xp:

That game was played 5 miles from my home. :D

HA! This whole year, a friend of mine teased me nearly every week after a Patriots win, and every time, I said they'd get theirs. And despite pretty much everyone I knew saying that the Patirots wouldn't lose (even though barely any of them wanted them to win), I stood by my statement. I seriosuly should've laid some money down on this game.

I'm a 100%, bonafide Giants fan now. **** yeah. Oh, and the last two minutes were incredible.

That was the crappiest first three quarters I've ever seen in a Super Bowl. The fourth quarter was worth the watch at least. :xp:

Eli Manning is one lucky son of a gun at the end. I never saw such luck in favor with one team like I saw with Manning at the end. Maybe the football gods were helping. :xp:

That game was played 5 miles from my home. :D

Some of his scrambling was incredible. Those dodges he made to set up those plays were ridiculous. And it was only like 20 miles from where I live...crazy to think that was going on so close and I couldn't be there :(.

woohoo!! that was one of the most intense football games in recent memory (i'm a stickler for defensive games), and its the best Super Bowl since the Pats beat the Panthers a couple years ago.

and here's to the 18-1 Pats and the egotistical Belichek: say what you want in whatever means you deem necessary, but in the end, you're now nothing more than just another statistic. with an asterisk.

Not a big fan of ½ the game? Great defensive battle, but most fans have been too spoiled by the West Coast or variations of the Run and Shoot Offensives to appreciate the game of defense. I felt the entire game was great, every play was important as it had a chance to turn the game in the favor of whoever produced the big play first. As Prime pointed out, David Tyree made that play, a play that will be replayed for years to come during the overly long, over hyped Super Bowl pregame show. It was a great play with Manning doing his best Houdini impersonation before Tyree did his Lynn Swan or John Stallworth impersonation making a circus catch.

Manning played a very good game, but the defensive line of the Giants deserved to be co-MVP as they sacked, knocked down and harassed Brandy the entire day and the DL was the only reason the Giants were still even in the game to make the Manning’s escape and Tyree’s catch meaningful.

Aww ;_;

I hope you still love me though Niner :3

Also, SVU marathon > *

Yes, SVU is godly. And I still love you, boo <3

In other news, I just placed an order for this:

http://www.amazon.com/19-0-Historic-Championship-Englands-Unbeatable/dp/1600781500

God I hope they send it to me. And that the charity getting all that 19-0 Pats merchandise to send to needy kids in Ghana will return my call and be open to sending me a t-shirt and cap in exchange for a generous donation.

EDIT: They took it down :'(

That's okay, I still have a picture of the cover to remember it by:

51pbeqynfylss500mq5.jpg

The Giants played a very good game. Their defensive front four simply dominated the Patriots offensive line, and for that they deserve all the credit in the world. Eli Manning finally shut up his critics and the rest of the league got the equation for beating New England.

The only reason I wanted to see the Pats win was so that the '72 Dolphins would have to shut up.

The only reason I wanted to see the Pats win was so that the '72 Dolphins would have to shut up.

But then the '07 Patriots and their disgustingly rude and obnoxious fans would never shut up for the next couple of decades. The '72 Dolphins will all be dead and forgotten soon, so I'd much rather deal with them than with Boston fans yapping it up for the rest of my lifetime.

EDIT: And hey, they might be old and obnoxious, but they sure do know how to make a funny commercial or two.

- Pre-Super Bowl commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QvBqTe_kFc - Post-Super Bowl commercial.

Absolutely delicious.

I am not a big football fan but I do enjoy a good game. I actually am very impressed with the Giants defensive line. It was speculated that they would have to put pressure on Brady since he is quick on the snap. That was according to my pops the football nut. The DL was great during the last minute of 4th quarter when they did everything to stop Brady and his long passes.

Congrats to the Giants. What can I say, they wanted it more. They had the ganas, desire.

Archived