Home

the most horrific discovery ever made ever

the people who put hitler into power were the ones who didnt stand up against him.

Oh of course, now I see.

A not so famous 15 year old has done a cover of a song by a man with a thing for tight outfits and glitter makeup.

Said cover's lyrics show up higher on Google, thus invoking outrage.

And of course, that's exactly like Hitler coming to power in 1934. Exactly.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh of course, now I see.

A not so famous 15 year old has done a cover of a song by a man with a thing for tight outfits and glitter makeup.

bingo. this isnt rocket science man.

Oh of course, now I see.

.....Where do you think you're going with this?

You're talking to Jaymack here, remember?

_EW_

also this is a little late, but i love the irony of people posting just to say this is spam, so you people have my thanks.
It is quite amusing is it not.

google better fix this unforgivable error soon

I suspect foul play and I hope Google does what is morally right and removes all mention of Miley Vanilley or whatever her name is from the Internet. o_Q

Anywho, aren't google searches listed in order of most relevant, and then if there are 2 equally relevant sites, it lists them in order of most recently updated?

Look up. Do you see that yellow ball in the sky?

When it looks up it sees David Bowie.

I beg to differ, as we probably have different tastes in music. You make a good point about the problem, but I don't see why the issue must be addressed by spam.

You are not a forum moderator. Leave that job to those appointed.

Second, this is an off-topic discussion forum, if jmac wishes to discuss the crime that is Miley Cyrus taking up an entire first result page for "Let's Dance Lyrics" instead of Bowie, then he can.

Any further attempts by any to play moderator will be met with deletion and an official strike.

You are not a forum moderator. Leave that job to those appointed.

Second, this is an off-topic discussion forum, if jmac wishes to discuss the crime that is Miley Cyrus taking up an entire first result page for "Let's Dance Lyrics" instead of Bowie, then he can.

Any further attempts by any to play moderator will be met with deletion and an official strike.

<3.

_EW_

Archived