Home

Jae needs a new Cabana Boy

Jae Onasi

Who should Jae add to her Cabana Boy Collection?  

8616 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Jae add to her Cabana Boy Collection?

• Chris Pine
    • Taylor Kitsch
    • Chace Crawford
    • Shia LaBeouf
    • Robert Pattinson
    • Yoda

Orlando Bloom will always be my first Cabana Boy, but girls can never have too many Cabana Boys. I need to keep up with the times and have one of the latest 'hot guys' added to the Jae Cabana Boy Collection . However, with such a nice selection of stud-muffins, I'm having a difficult time choosing. Will it be Chris Pine? Chace Crawford? Shia LaBeouf? Robert Pattinson? Taylor Kitsch?

Check out their pics here and then vote to help me find the latest Cabana Boy! You can vote for more than one if you can't choose just one, either.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jae if it's Shia Labeouf I'm disowning you...in fact...he who shall not be named should be banned from these forums forever.

Hey, what's wrong with Shia Labeouf? He loves his mother. He really loves his mother. He loves his mother to the point that he said that she was the sexiest woman he had ever seen and he would marry her if she wasn't his mother. And this is his mother:

36494753.jpg

Or how about Danny DeVito? He pulled off the whole makeup thing in Batman Returns, and I hear that's popular these days... Or something... Plus he's a giant cuddly teddy bear... Or something...

Well, they're all schlocky teenage-flick actors, so I'll suggest one that actually oozes merit:

davidduchovny.jpg

IS THAT JOHNNY DEPP LOLOLOL

Would it be out of line for me to say that you should probably give highest consideration to the opinions of fellow heterosexual females, Jae? It's kind of tough for the rest of us to help you make this enormous decision with the same perspective. ;) So anyway, in this man's view...

FWIW, I agree with JediAthos. Definitely not Shia LeBouf.

Chace Crawford? Didn't know who he was. Had to look him up

PRO - has done voice work for Family Guy and Robot Chicken

CON - stars on Gossip Girl. Never watched that show and don't plan to.

Taylor Kitsch? Didn't know who he was either. Looked him up too

PRO - oh, the Gambit guy. That's cool. And according to IMDB he apparently is going to star as John Carter in the John Carter of Mars movie in 2012. Very manly indeed. And he modeled for Abercrombie & Fitch. That's hot, right? :p

CON - hair is too long

Robert Pattinson

PRO - starred in Twilight

CON - starred in Twilight and seems like a real space case

Chris Pine -

PRO - did a pretty good job portraying Captain Kirk.

CON - did something related to SpongeBob SquarePants?

So it comes down to Kitsch and Pine.

Heads it's Kitsch. Tails for Pine.

*flips coin*

Pine gets my vote. :D

*till he decides you need to be slapped. :dev9: Besides, he's advanced enough in age at this point that that'd make Jae a Cabana Girl. ;)

Not being of the female persuasion, I can't help you with this choice. Sorry. (Now if you switched your preferences to a hot Cabana Girl....:naughty: or were asking about choosing a Cabana Girl for Pointman......)

Archived