Home

7up Yours!

ChAiNz.2da

What do you call the fizzy stuff? (multiple choice)  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the fizzy stuff? (multiple choice)

• Soft Drink
    • Soda
    • Pop
    • Cola
    • Soda Pop
    • They're all "cokes"
    • Other (post and share)
    • Yoda

Been awhile since I started a frivolous poll.... but I saw this one on Eatocracy and thought it was pretty amusing (reading the comments). Thought it could be especially interesting amongst our worldwide demographic.

Being from Michigan.. it was always referred to as 'pop' however after moving down here to the South (TN).. it seems every carbonated drink seems to be 'coke' :lol:

For me personally however.. I've always called it "soda". Yeah, I roll like that...

While we're at it.. if you do drink this poison (literally :xp: ).. what's your fave?

I've pretty much abandoned the elixir.. except for the occasional mixer that involves the ingredient (Cap'n and Coke, yum) but in the hayday, Pepsi was my fav, followed by Mello Yello.

I like most anything that is carbonated. Hence I am always passing gas. :p

I used to be an energy drink aficionado until some of the negative side effects were affecting my health...I usually take 2 days to down a Bawls g33k b33r.

Love Crush strawberry, Snake River and Sioux City Sarsparillas, Jones' cream/green apple/blueberry lemonade, Teddy's root beer, Go2 Cola (yeah, that's right generic because coke and especially pepsi both SUCK), Orange soda (Watched Keenan and Kel--it's true-uuu I do I do I do-ooo), and homemade sodas are the bomb. Root beer of all kinds, actually. Faygo brand sodas (LOOOONG before ICP made it famous), Rock'n'Rye and some others...really it's all just like safeway generic brand but in a glass bottle. Bubble up lemon lime and any other "Pure Cane Sugar" sodas.

Lastly, I call fizzy stuff Martinelli's or any other bubbly cider...and I call white champagne "Fizzy-Piss" because I picked it up from watching the Osbournes. Blame Sharon.

When speaking to someone in English I usually say "coke"

When speaking to someone on Turkish I usually say "kola"

I mainly drink Pepsi Max :D If playin soccer or out on a hike, I always pack a red gatorade - because scientifically red is the best one ;)

mtfbwya

Archived