Home

Welcome to the forums!

Webmonkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to point out a problem with the forums on mobile devices. At least on my phone the header doesn't allow me to access my PMs or notifications - I always have to switch the browser to desktop mode to see the buttons.

l8ebpX8.png

I don't know if there's anything you can do to fix this or if I'm alone with this problem.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. RE-bought the monkey island games 1-4 on steam for my biannual replay and I'm immersed in all things MI at the moment. I think I only ever played about 10 minutes of 4, and never played the telltale game so any recommendations would be appreciated! 

1 hour ago, Satis said:

Thanks mate. Do you need to have played 4 to "get" 5? Can't remember liking 4 too much but I may appreciate it more with lower expectations. 

EMI is largely ignored from what I recall.

I'd still give it a go, though. It has aged better than many will give it credit for.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoohoo! I've finally been able to recover my password! (Thanks to the excellent word of S-Island, thanks, buddy!)

I just wanted to say that I've just finished Monkey Island 1 and 2 again for the first time in a couple of years, and I'm intending to play the rest sometime in the next year. Good to be back! 🙂

Hmm, I haven't tried with my old lucasforums account, but I'm pretty sure I was more of a lurker, and barely ever posted. 

Also the e-mail connected to that account was probably a now-defunct one on yahoo. 

I used to love reading threads on the lucasforums, especially ones on the sub-forums for the adventure game titles.

But, anyway, hey all!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm Kristofer, 33 years old from Sweden. I thought I was a member here but I guess I wasn't since I could not log in because the account did not exist :D

A true born gamer since I was 5 years old and I will probably do one last round of Baldur's Gate/Diablo/Atlantis/Monkey Island/Mega man/SMB3 on my death bed ;)

Edited by Yffisch
More games
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...