Home

Welcome to the forums!

Webmonkey

25 minutes ago, ThunderPeel2001 said:

Oh wow. Laserschwert's thread is still working... although nobody can reply? Either way, that's incredible. I just grabbed a few more beautiful downloads.

The old forum is archived as read-only. It's dead and buried and should stay that way! But it's always there for reference.

Bonjour !!

I'm very happy to see the MixnMojo forum active again. I'm not sure to be a big chatterbox online (Do you say it like that ?), but I'll still try to participate in forum life with my adorably incomprehensible english ! :) 

It's really a strange feeling to have the forums back... good strange. Like a sneeze.

Anyway, since I still did a lot of LucasArts related stuff over the years, it feels kind of like a relief to show those things to people that actually value it (very few people I know in real life bat an eye when I tell them about posters or anything).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Laserschwert said:

Anyway, since I still did a lot of LucasArts related stuff over the years, it feels kind of like a relief to show those things to people that actually value it (very few people I know in real life bat an eye when I tell them about posters or anything).

😅

I definetly understand what you mean...

Being here again is...strange but feels familiar as well. (Also my old posts... are pretty cringe reading back now!)

It's also ironic that this account was registered with a domain I didn't own for over 10 years and only came back into my possession a month ago. All part of my quest to restore my Mixnmojo account for the last well.. decade probably 🙂 

Edited by CaliMonk

Greetings! I wasn't really ever active here. Will try and remedy that.

Last time I hung around was back in the MI Speech Project days. I did visit a few times afterwards, once to touch a Grim Fandango fan game creation effort. It was a touch of death.1 Another time I visited here was to torment @MJ 2.

1) It ended up not going past the analysis phase. @N3mo made some amazing character design and a beautiful poster for it though. I'll tell him to come back here and maybe post them if he doesn't mind.

2) In my defense I couldn't have listened to his MI shows since I hadn't (still have not) finished MI2; I haven't played MI3 and 4 either. Have only seen their openings. Yes, really. It's also odd to me that I mistook the sarcasm for appreciation! - appreciation for my interest in his Sam and Max show. It's almost like I was acting like he didn't just say that.

• Like 1

This is a dream come true. I can finally stop posting essay-length replies to random news posts (sorry about that btw). Now we just need some new games to talk about!

Jake, when is Bone 3 coming out? 🎃

Edit: Man, after all these years I'm still just a rookie. 

Edited by AlfredJ

Hi everyone! I'm so happy the forums are back, I've been lurking like crazy, but I can't seem to get my old account ,Lagomorph01, working (lost my password, and won't get a password change email.) So, I guess I'll make this post with my back-up account.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I'm currently replaying Monkey Island 1 and that I look forward to getting real nerdy with you guys. (The Spiffy thread is a joy to read already!)