Home

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From the same person who just recently got up on a high horse when someone else commented on their poor video game taste...

Well, that's a different person, and besides, that game is a total buzz kill. High praise, high hype, totally mediocre in the end and no fun.

Good thing: I'm going away to our summer log cabin out in the Finnish wilderness. 5-6 days of comp-free time should do me good. Maybe I'll finally have the time to read The World Without Us, when I'm not out playing with big guns and fishing.

Leave it to TiE to get called out and still insist he's right. :rolleyes:
Well, pretty much. But that game sets you up. Looks great, great reviews, ends up being a big disappointment. At least that was my experience, I literally hated that game until I traded it back. It was hardly next gen when it came out, feels like an XBOX game with better graphics. But everything looks like it's made out of plastic, controls are stiff, and it's constantly blurry. Motion blur was used way too much in this game, whenever you turn your look, it blurs noticable, which was a huge distraction and just made everything hard to see.

So what you're saying is, even though someone else had played the game you got, and had a really negative experience, and relayed that to you...It is still different when you had a really negative experience with a game someone else got and relayed that to them?

Wow, talk about awesome. Anyway, I'm gonna be a dick all I want- Perfect Dark Zero sucked to me. But hey, just like VF5 is okay to me and total **** to Grooves, it may end up being alright for Rhett, and that's fine.

But anyway, I haven't watched this video yet, but in case ya'll didn't know, Game Trailers is doing retrospectives on all Star Wars games... and they just made one about Kyle Katarn, you know, our favorite video game hero?

Anyway, here's the link, I'mma watch it now. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35912.html

Edit: Holy crap, it's 21 minutes long! Ohmygawd.

Archived