Home

2006 most anticipated games

Darth333

Which 2006 game releases are you looking forward to?

This is for all platforms, not only PC. Try to keep it to announced games only.

For me, the games I am looking forward the most are NWN 2, Oblivion and perhaps EaW. I'll be getting Oblivion for the PC (NWN is just for PC) because of the modding aspect and because I don't plan on buying a new gen console at this time since no titles really got my attention apart Mass Effect (to my knowledge ME's release date is still unknown).

(we had an old similar thread but nearly all the games listed in there have been released so let's start fresh for 2006)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking foreward to Oblivion as well, I keep checking the Elder Scrolls site and it just looks better and better. Have you seen the promo videos? They use real physics.....*dies*

I would like to play NWN2 but I have yet to play NWN. Since I'm stilll sucked into TSL I might want to wait on that one........

Why do I have this weird Deja-Vu feeling?

Back to work,

Fuu

Mass Effect is one of those games I'm really keeping my eye on, since it's being made by 2 great developers (Microsoft, and Bioware). Empire At War is a game I'm sure I will get and play for hours... Kotor 3 announcement will be what I'm looking forward to the most though.

I would've said NWN2 before Oblivion, but I just saw the release vids for Oblivion.. :eek: wow!

• Oblivion
  • NWN 2

Only 2 for now, but between them , I'll be busy for months, perhaps years, playing/modding them :D

*- Still have my hopes for Dragon Age, but still no "Official" announcement. I'll keep it off the list for now ;)

I have high expectations about

SW: Empire at War

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Company of Heroes

Expansions for Act of War and Half-Life 2

Supreme Commander and Hellgate London but those might be for 2007...

If I have any time left between my job, friends and all this gaming galore I might try out NWN 2 or Elder scrolls 4,

Oh and those are all on pc as I don't have any console....

Twilight Princess is the game I want the most.

Empire at War is looking really good.

NWN2 is a must get.

I really like Mass Effect, but only if they decide to port it to PC.

Thats all I can think of at the moment. Other than that, I really hope for K3 to be announced! (The announcement, not the game)

Try to keep it to announced games only.

*Shoots a tranquilizer in the head of any one who says KotOR III.*

That'll help out, D.

Anyways, I'm looking out for Unreal Tournament 2007 and Spore, if it comes out next year. Empire at War, maybe, but I probably won't buy it unless it's really good...

Archived