Home

Should Their Be More StarWars Games?

warhero1

Should there be more Star Wars games?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be more Star Wars games?

• Yes, absolutely!!!
    • No way, let it die already!!!
    • Hunh?

I think this is a question that every starwars gaming fan asks themselves.

I myself am a big starwars gaming fan and would love to see more starwars games .I'd rather play starwars than speak to my wife( i think she's a sith lord) :twogun::blaze6:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it would be a good idea for a mod to also make this a poll, but I'm not going to tell the staff what to do. :)

Yes, we should indeed have more SW games.

P.S. Welcome to the forums Warhero1

:D It would end up being 33-0 like the no racism/no guns poll. OK, maybe 32-1 just because someone's being ornery.

There's no such thing as too many SW games.

Hmm, send your wife my way then. I hope they make alot more games with huge wads of money and that have a year long play time and endless replayability. That'l do for my. I think they should cash in on a high end new X-wing Vs Tie Fighter based game. With a brande new ending and ann the ships such as SSD's and old venators and acclamators and things. It would ROCK!

yes there should me more SW Games, I would very much like to see what Lucas feels happens after the ROTJ Movie and TSL Game if it may be VG or Anime (i.e. Return of the Sith as said in another post or Roturn of the Exiles... more Jedi Exiles from the Mandalorian Wars come back after TSL).

PS: I hope there will be peace in the end.

No mroe like Vader games!!<----God Vader is dull, yes but theyy have to be good i dont want liek star wars the adventured of the crips because thats just stupid, but maybe some games of like you becoming a jedi and you get some missions and stuff like fable! but plz plz plz no rubbish hour long games there just not worth it e.g The fantastic 4<----OMG BORING!

Lately, I have been moving away from Star Wars games. However, I don't think that Lucas should stop making them. Every now and then, there is a Star Wars game that catches my eye. Star Wars is a fad, which will eventually burn out for a while. It works in cycles.

Too many games about Star Wars could be bad for buisness. If Lucas releases too many games, he could end up getting people sick of Star Wars, and then it will fade away.

Infact, definately a Star Wars Galaxies 2. I won't slag off the existing Galaxies here but il just say that i played it for two years and then the realisation hit me that the game described on the box and in the manual was a game that ended long ago. The absolute change unfortunately for me took out everything that i liked about the game so i had no reason to stay. That and they watered down the game too much for newbies. /jolee mode... I remember the days when you could start on Rori, get thrown straight onto the planet in the wild with just a pistol and a stick and THAT was it.

Archived