Home

Brotherhood of Shadow - Expansion Pack

Silveredge9

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok...here's a zip file of my mods folder

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YD96L9DQ

:yodac: You gotta be kidding me, given the ammount of 'effort' you've put in your posts, do you really expect any help? If you want help to solve your problem I suggest you give a far more detailed account of your problem and game... e.g. Are you running the latest patch of the game, What exactly went wrong, where, when, how far into the game, what other mods have you got installed if any? Can't you just list them here instead of zipping your override?

i have updated the game to 1.03b, and listing my mods would be an ok thing i guess here's what i have:

Juhani romance fix

i have brotherhood of shadow 1.01-1.07

rotj vader and luke sabers

darth maul double/single saber

yavin 4 map

exar kun tomb mod

2 alternate endings

malak quick save

carth romance 1.1

bastila romance fix

bastila romance enhancement

dantooine juhani improvement

exar kuns darksaber

malak improved

revan's lightsaber dark/light

revan's padawan saber

rojem a'sai character addon mod

save malak 1.1

star forge revan robes 1.0

super skip taris

whole party is a jedi

Jedi Robe of the force

Ashla Robes

and that's it

• 2 weeks later...

I'll sum my impressions of this mod up with one word: wow. :thumbsup:

The story is original, engaging, non-cheesy and dovetails well with the main plot of the game. The cutscenes are professionally done and have a polished feel. The robes look great. Matilda is an intriguing character that left me wishing that she had spent more time in my party.

It's obvious that you've put a lot of time and effort into making this mod and I hope that you know that it was time well spent. Any problems that I encountered have already been mentioned in this thread and in any event were nothing major, most being caused by the ton of mods that I already have installed.

I'm left having to agree with Darth Insidious that this is the finest example of KotOR modding that I have ever had the pleasure of playing. I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel.

And with that, I'm off to give it another playthrough. ;)

Hey there' date=' I'm playing on mac- so i cant run the .exe file for installation. Any way to install manually? Cheers, I really want to play this aha.[/quote']

Silver answered something similar a while ago. If nothing changed, this should do:

To my knowledge, BoS doesn't work on a mac, even if you do get around the installation method. It seems to freeze at different points during the loading of custom modules, and I couldn't see any way to correct it.

You are free to try though, you would need to copy all the files from the TslPatcher folder into you override folder, then copy the 2DA files supplied in the latest patch into your override folder.

Well I played through the mod a little bit ago today.

While the "Favors for a Rodian" quest was OK and the flashbacks were cool, the rest I thought could have been done differently. TBH I wasn't too excited about the additional party member (maybe I'll warm up to her later, but I actually didn't want her as part of my posse). I thought the stuff involving Revan's past could have been done in a chat in that Anchorhead cantina (OK, maybe I'll let her on the Hawk for a *brief* time), where you get to relive moments of Revan's past in those flashbacks.

Just my 2 cents

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question: what file (in either override or in the module directories) controls Matildas appearance on Revan's ship during the encounter with Bastila? Since I do have a lot of mods installed and so the appearances are all screwy. I've managed to fix the others except for this one - in this case she appears as the Duros mechanic. Additionally, which file controls the appearance she takes once she joins the party since in this case, she appears as dark Vandar.

RE Jolly Boots: That would be the appearance.2da file which is in the override folder. However, this sounds like you have overlapping entries in the appearance file!

RE The Padawannabe: Yes SilverEdge9 is currently working on a sequel to BoS the trailer can be found at http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow_Solomons_Revenge_Teaser_Trailer;87635

Yeps,

EGJason

Just downloaded BoS and it simply fu***ng rocks! I can see from quality of this mod that you have spent countless hours to give us KOTOR-players new awesome content and you have my gratitude from that. Big plus from from me is about well written dialogue, really awesome job.

Funny thing during my playthrough is that BoS conflicts some mods in my override: Matilda is wearing yellow mandalorian armour, main Shadow guy is wearing red mandalorian armour and brothers of shadow are.... Rodians! :lol:

It was kind of humorous experience to fight against teleporting sith-Mandalorian and his Rodian acolytes. Brotherhood of Thugs it felt to me.

Anyways, I clear my override and give this awesome mod a new go.

I completely cleared out my override, but I'm still having problems with this thing. Which sucks, because the screenshots that I have seen are amazingly uber ;)

Y'see, when I try to use the save that came with it, I open the Load menu, and the only new save is at the very bottom. It's entitled "Quick Save" and the preview of it is completely white. It also shows the time as being 0h and 0m. So when I load it, I just get a black screen with the KOTOR cursor.

So then I decided to try loading a save on the Leviathan. It was right before the bridge, so I complete the Leviathan and do all that, yada yada yada. Afterwards, I go to Korriban, find the Rodian, go to Tatooine, get in a fight with the Exchange, and Daemon says that he'll be back (or something along those lines.) After this, I went to the Tatooine cantina to find the Bith, but he wasn't there. Help?

Archived