Home

Slip-ups on the forums, anyone?

Arcesious

We've all had them, right? Times where we've accidentally/purposely done extremely stupid things? So, a thread about embarrassment. If you can bear to be embarrassed again; then what has been your most embarrassing experience on Lucasforums so far?

Edit: And just so you don't have to go first...

Here's mine... http://www.lucasforums.com/blog.php?b=257

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmz....I recall that, in the beginning when I joined (around 2005?) I was very excited about all those Mods...and practically requested the sh*t out of them at the Mod request section.

It came full circle several weeks ago when I spoke up when someone else created 17 request threads there.

Not nice to realise you where once like that too. HYPOCRISY[/b]..bah :¬:

I am only irked by one post....when I blanked out mistook the jedi logo on the clone wars poster for the 'legacy' logo.. and was picked up on it by sabrez.. you must understand, I am the EU alpha and omega.....this must not have happened *ever* :p

everything else, including the occasional grumpy stuff or golden ole swamp flame war classics I have no qualms about :) I wear my heart on my e-sleeve :p

@Ztalker... maybe you can add your above post, theres no such thing as Hypocrism

Hypocorism is using a pet name, or imitating baby speech(which I do to my cats for some reason), though I believe you meant Hypocrisy ;) [/rostered spelling Nazi for the day]

mtfbwya

golden ole swamp flame war classics

Oh, swampie flame wars? Well it was my fault last time I get on the nerves of the 'seniors', but sometimes they're so grumpy. Just because they've been here for a long time doesn't make them better than everyone else who isn't a long-time member... :/

I'm too popular to be embarrassed. Even if I did slip up, everyone would think I did it on purpose and think its the new cool thing. :¬:

It's true.

The coolness of the Moeller goes beyond mere mortal bounds.

A little known fact, Moeller was never promoted to Moderator or Super Moderator.. he ascended to it by his sheer will & l337 powerz ... :bow:

and rumor has it that Keira Knightley didn't go to Moeller's prom with him because she would just 'dirty' his image ;)

However, I believe any "evidence" of my forum slip-ups was planted by either teekay or Darth333 and their h4ck3r skillz. :carms:

<.<

>.>

just this summer, i was posting in my request thread and i didnt realize i was bumping it and RedHawke kept deleting it and i was really comfused. we did this about three times before he locked it, PM me, and unlocked it. lol. good thing that was kinda late and few ppl were on lol. wont be making that mistake again lol

I've definitely embarrassed myself a few times, but what with the o_Q and being the Baron von Sexy I'm sure only the cool people noticed. And they didn't care, because they're cool. o_Q

Back in my spamming days, I was just a walking, talking, posting embarrassment.

I thought it was kind of funny how you had 15 posts per day when the first Ahtonaut awards went around. :p

Archived