Home

Favorite science-fiction spaceships?

Arcesious

From various science fiction tv shows, games, and movies, of course...

for example:

Star Wars

Battlestar Galactica

Startrek

EVE Online

SG1/Atlantis

and others that I haven't thought of...

So, I'll start off...

-My favorite Starwars ship is the MC30 Frigate

-My favorite BSG ship is the Firestar Class

-My favorite Star Trek ship is the Achilles Class (Fan-made ship)

-My EVE online favorite is the Amarr Inquisitor

-My SG1/Atlantis favorite is the Daedelus class

What about you? What are your favorites?

-Favourite Star Wars ships are the Venator-class Star Destroyer, Republic Hammerhead, X-Wing, and Ebon Hawk

-Favourite Star Trek ships are the Enterprise-E, D, and NX-01, and NCC-1701 as it'll appear in the new movie

-Favourite Doctor Who ship (other than the TARDIS) is the Valiant

-Favourite Warhammer 40,000 ship is the Tau Cruiser

-Other favourites include Archie from Watchmen and Lone Starr's Winnebago from Spaceballs

You're forgiven, Al. :xp:

I s'pose I should have mentioned my other favourite ships/vessels as well. For Star Trek, I'm rather fond of Voyager. I just think it's a beautiful ship. Star Wars, I really don't have a preference, to be honest; I'll go with the Ebon Hawk, simply because KotOR is pure, unadulterated win.

Star Wars: Centurion Class(IE Ravager)

Star Trek: USS Voyager

I'm kinda wishing that there was more modules for the Ravager level. A ship that big seems so small when it only has two areas, even if that bridge is huge compared to the Leviathan's.

Wouldn't mind the option of taking the ship for myself, either. Do it right, and the story could work. But i don't think that is a pursue-able option for a mod, since you wouldn't be on it very long.

Hmm...

Battlestar Galactica... my favorite would have to be the classic Columbia class Battlestar, with the classic Hades class Base Star a close second. (Though I do like the new Galactica as well.)

Buck Rogers... the Terran Star Fighter, though props to the Draconian Hatchet-fighter.

Star Trek... The Avenger class Heavy Frigate (AKA the Reliant from TWoK), though I'll admit liking the Sovereign Class as well, and who doesn't like the Klingon BOP? ;)

SG-1... (After he took over Sokar's forces) Apophis' Battleship.

Macross... The SDF-1, of course, with the Zentradi Flagship coming in a close second. And the VF-1 Valkyrie will always be 'uber' in my heart, and the Quaedlunn-Rau as well.

Gundam... MSN-0011-ExS... nuff said.

Star Wars... well this one is hard as I like different ships for different reasons, but my favorite is my Redhawke characters Archangel One...

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=2956

Note it doesn't actually have a Super Laser. Its a fake. But it does possess a ring of Hyper-Fission Cannons around its equator. ;)

Lastly, Babylon 5, the coolest ones of them all the Shadow Ships... as it is an example of ancient beings living tech, the last stages of technology.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=189&pictureid=1912

I can cut those pesky Star Destroyers in half! :D

"It was jet black, a shade of black so deep your eyes just kind of slide off it. It shimmered when you looked at it. A spider, big as death and twice as ugly. When it flies past you, it's like you hear a scream in your mind." - Lt. Warren Keffer (Babylon 5)

Star Trek: I have a few favourites, so bear with me please! :D

D'Deridex class Romulan Warbird

Federation Excelsior class

Federation Ambassador Class

Enterprise A 'A' chosen for convenience of picture. I like the Constitution Refit, but would happily take the original over the 'JJPrise' :carms:

Star Wars: All Imperial, of course!

Executor Class Star Dreadnaught

Imperial II class Star Destroyer

I'm actually a big fan of the USS Defiant from DS9 as well as the modified Galaxy Class Enterprise-D from the All Good Things episode of TNG.

Star Wars: X-Wing fighter, the Millennium Falcon, Slave I, Mon Calamari Cruiser, and the Super Star Destroyer.

The Terran Battlecruiser and Protoss Carrier from Starcraft :)

The Viper and the Galactica from BSG :)

Uhh, let's see...

Star Trek: USS Voyager, the Romulan Warbird, Borg Cube

Star Wars: The Ravager and of course X-Wing

BSG (reimagined): Viper class, Cylon Basestar

Starcraft: Definitely the Terran Battlecruiser and Protoss Carrier

Homeworld: Salvage Corvette, Nebula Ion Frigate, Bentusi Ion Fighter (HW: Cataclysm)

Archived