Home

Vote for KotOR 3 on IGN's poll

Char Ell

IGN have posted a poll on their website entitled What Unannounced RPG sequel would you have to play first? and among the ten choices to select is... wait for it... Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III! So if you've got the urge to tell someone, anyone, that you want KotOR 3 then head on over to IGN and let them know. I know you're not going to vote for any of the other nine choices. ;)

http://www.ign.com

Where? Just linked to the site and didn't see any indication as to where the poll is.

I WOULD vote IF there were a means by which to search for "Top+10+RPG+game+sequel+poll" that doesn't yield 1452 pages of threads starting with (Mario and Luigi RPG 3) at the top. This is a horrible site anyway.

I knew KotOR III would be the overwhelming victor, so I gave Baldur's Gate III some love since we know we won't be getting KotOR III anyways.

Well, if it ever comes out, Josh Sawyer's The Black Hound will effectively be BG3.

As mod of SWTOR I must object to this tomfoolery!

I doubt that this poses any threat to that damned MMO. :p

I knew KotOR III would be the overwhelming victor, so I gave Baldur's Gate III some love since we know we won't be getting KotOR III anyways.
Blast it Moeller! Even though I can't really argue with your logic, you know what that is going to get you, right?

Funny_Pictures_Star-Wars_Lack_of_Faith.jpg

:xp:

I'm surprised that KOTOR III is winning this poll, for some reason.

Well let's see how I can word this that won't end up being removed...

Perhaps it has to due to being a long-expected and anticipated conclusion to a great series that fans demand not to be sidelined by that cheap, so-called KOTOR 3,4,5...

Archived