Home

Force Fashion II

jonathan7

Well, finally after over a year of development (2 if you count the original Force Fashion), here is Force Fashion II a Mod by jonathan7, Marius Fett and Ender Wiggin...

(Please know you will need to be a Lucas Forums member and signed in to see these photos!)

picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4696

More Screens... (56k Warning!)

The above not shrunk;

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4686

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4693

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4694

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4688

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4689

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4692

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4691

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4695

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4690

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4697

Show spoiler
picture.php?albumid=312&pictureid=4687

Force Fashion 2 Readme

----------------------

A Mod by jonathan7, Marius Fett and Ender Wiggin

-------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: If you haven't read the readme we will not help you with any problems you may encounter. Please post any issues in the release thread at Lucas

Forums in Taris City Emporium - http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645 or PM us at Lucas Forums. Please report any bugs there.

----------------------------------------

Section I: Installation Instructions

Section II: Un-Installation Instructions

Section III: Mod details

Section IV: Possible Mod conflicts

Section V: Credits

Section VI: Special thanks

Section VII: Terms of use

----------------------------------------

Force Fashion 2 is a mod that re-skins and adds a number of Robes - they are all available in game without the use of cheats, it also gives the NPC's their own clothes with unique bonuses, as well as giving those who become Jedi their own custom Jedi Robes.

------------------------------------

Section I: Installation Instructions

------------------------------------

Once you have unzipped the file, go to the Force Fashion 2 Folder and run TSLpatcher and run through the steps, this will install most of the mod files. Next

unzip the files from either "MF Fixed Boots" or "Svosh" folders into the Override folder, as either of these fixes the models used for the Padawan model, and

it depends on your own preference as to which you use. Svosh's version fixes the collar, while MF's version fixes the boots. After these are installed the

mod is ready to go.

-----------------------------------------

Section II: Un-Installation Instructions

-----------------------------------------

Delete all the Force Fashion 2 files from the Override folder, alternatively you could delete the entire Override folder and create a new one - this will

clear most mods from the system.

------------------------

Section III: Mod details

------------------------

Basically the mod adds a whole load of custom robes, as well as new items, and custom NPC gear.

There have been tweaks and fixes to the original Robes (which includes collar fixes), as well as replacement robes in several cases, the default Jedi Robe,

the Ossus Robe, as well as Kavars, Zez-Kai El and Vash's Robe have all been replaced with different variations. Handmaiden has now been edited so that unlike

in Force Fashion, she can wear any of the other robes, and it not default to being her Robe.

All non-droid NPC's now have their custom clothing with its own icons as well as unique stats and descriptions for the Robes, the NPC's also come with their

own custom weaponry

This section will contain spoilers so be warned! There will be a list of items and where they can be found in game.

Here is the entire list of the Robes which are found in game - the majority are found in a container in Atris Telos Polar Academy

Here are the Robe Codes;

Texture number, Description, .uti Code, Name in game...

1 = Original K1 Robe - a_robe_02 - Padawan Robe

2 = Jolee Robe - a_robe_27 - Jolee’s Robe

3 = Original Black k1 Robe - a_robe_03 - Dark Padawan Robe

4 = Obi-Wan TPM - a_robe_08 - Jedi Robe

6 = Anakin RotS - a_robe_09 - Dark Jedi Robe

7 = Obi Wan AotC - a_robe_04 - Baran Do Novice Robe

8 = K1 inspired by 90SK - a_robe_21 - Ossuss Keeper Robe

9 = Mace TPM - a_robe_10 - Norris Rove

10 = Obi-Wan ANH - a_robe_19 - Baran Do Sage Robe

50 = Mace RotS – a_robe_50 - Nemo’s Robe

51 = Luke RotJ - a_robe_29 - Crado’s Robe

52 = Darth Maul – a_robe_22 - Nath Cowling

53 = Darth Sidious RotS – a_robe_24 - Aleema Keto’s

54 = Baris Offee – a_robe_54 - Quatra’s Robe

55 = Brown Leather Robe – a_robe_55 - Sylvars Robe

56 = Gold Librarian – a_robe_28 - Thon’s Robe

57 = Malak’s Jedi Robe – a_robe_57 - Malak’s Robe

58 = Nomi Sunrider – a_robe_30 - Nomi’s Robe

59 = Qui-Gon Jinn – a_robe_23 - Arca Jeth

60 = White Librarian – a_robe_60 - Odan-Urr’s Robes

70 = Handmaidens Robe - a_robe_x01

71 = Mira’s Robe – a_robe_71

72 = Atton’s Robe – a_robe_72

73 = Disciple’s Robe - a_robe_73

Nearly all the Robes are found in the Telos Polar Academy, the exceptions are a default set of Jedi Robes which comes with Kreia when she joins the party, there are Qel-Droma Robes and Jolee's robes found where 3C-FD is located on Peragus (this is the Ebon Hawk stores bit, so added a few items likely to be found there). Finally Nemo's Robes are available in the Exiles quarters on the Harbinger, along with a few other goodies.

Furthermore at the Telos Polar Academy a number of additional Jedi items are added to the container such as lightsaber improvements and crystals, seeing as

Atris had apparently gathered lots of Jedi Items there, I thought you should find some goodies there. See the screenshots for the containers location.

Additionally; Echani Energy Staff - This is found in the Patient Belongings Container now found in the morgue, along with a few computer spikes (this means

you can check the terminals ID number without having to run all the way back); you should find it handy for fighting droids ;-)

Peragun Crystal - A new lightsaber crystal with powerful properties - Found on the dead body of the miner in the tunnel bit off the main control cluster in

Peragus

The following is a list of the custom NPC items found on the relevant NPCs;

Item Name Item Code

Kreia's Robe - kr_robe

Kreia’s Lightsaber - kr_ls

Atton’s Jacket - a_light_x02

Atton’s Sith Tremor Sword - atton_swd

Atton’s Blaster - atton_blast

Bao-Dur’s Tech Suit - bao_armr

Bao-Dur’s Blaster Carbine - bao_rifle

Bao-Dur’s Left Arm - bao_arm

Bao-Dur’s Prototype Shield - bao_shield

Bao-Dur’s Harness - bao_belt

Mira’s Mesh Jacket - a_light_x09

Mira’s Charric - h_charric

Handmaiden’s Gift - hand_robe

Handmaiden’s Staff – w_melee_x01 (this has been edited to look like the Force Pike)

Mandalore’s Armour - a_heavy_x01

Mandalore’s Heavy Repeater - mand_rifle

Visas’ Robe - visas_robe

Disciple’s Clothes - mical_cl

The NPCs also have items on their person I thought likely to be found on their person, such as shields, belts etc.

That concludes what Force Fashion 2 does; I hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------

Section IV: Possible Mod conflicts

-----------------------------------

Firstly the mod has been tested, and reviewed so there should be no bugs!

The Mod is packaged in TSLpatcher which should remove most compatibility issues, however...

Force Fashion 2 has been designed to attempt to be as compatible as possible with other mods, the only files which are likely to conflict with any other mods are the .dlg files for Mira, Disciple and Atton. These files can be deleted for compatibility reasons, but you will need to cheat their robes into game for

them to use. Obviously the mod will clash with other robe mods; such as 90SK's Super Content Mod and Achilles Robe Mod.

The Mod is totally compatible with the Ultimate Saber Mod apart from two files atton.dlg and disciple.dlg either mod will work without these files, so

replacing them just means you will have to cheat the custom Saber or custom Robe into the game for the NPC.

The mod should be totally compatible with both TSL:RP and TSL:CR projects, should there be any problems the patches to remedy this will be released.

---------------------

---------------------

In no particular order I would like to thank;

Svosh for making his awesome Robe fixes!

encinodude - for his help with the item descriptions

Darth333 - she's awesome... the end!

Astor Kaine, SpaceAlex, mimartin, Quanon and Doc Valentine for Betaing and reviewing the mod to ensure its quality

Space Alex, Shem, RedRob, Quanon, Jae Onasi, Mono Giganto Darth Insidious, Inyri Forge and many others who commented on improvements to Robes.

Darth Insidious - help with the readme.

90SK for originally letting me use his collars as a base in FF1

Everyone at Lucas Forums: Holowan Laboratories - http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324

---------------------------

Section VI: Special thanks

---------------------------

Goes to Fred Tetra for making the awesome KotOR Tool and Stoffe for the equally amazing TSLpatcher!

--------------------------

Section VII: Terms of use

--------------------------

PERMISSIONS: PM me at LF to discuss usage in a mod. This Mod should only be found at KotOR Files and

Lucas Files, please contact me if hosted elsewhere!

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT

OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT

YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY

DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Hopefully it will be up on KotOR Files soon, however in the mean time...

KotOR Files Download Link (Click Me)

Temporary Download Link; Click Me!

Hope you enjoy!

What perfect timing! :thumbsup:

I was just getting ready for my first TSLRCM playthrough.

Hehe, the mods are totally compatible apart from 3 files... atton.dlg, disciple.dlg and d_hk47_1. The only two that matter are the atton.dlg and the disciple.dlg.

Install TSLCRM first, then install FF2; then go back into tslpatcher data from TSLCRM and extract those to files to TSL Override folder and say "yes" to "Overwite". Have fun :D

I am also working on a patch...

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, glad you like the Robes :)

Dammit j7' date=' how many of these Force Fashion mods are you going to make me download? :xp:[/quote']

One more, am planning a Force Fashion for K1

Glad that there is a compatibility patch coming soon. For the best experience I'll just wait for it.

To be honest, all you loose from the temp fix is the NPC's (just Atton and Mical) Robes won't automatically spawn in game if/when they become Jedi. You could just cheat them into game. But as said I'm working on patching it :)

Also awesome that you used the Patcher. Makes mod use SO much better....

All my mods are packaged in TSL patcher :)

Besides as K-Files staff, I think I should set an example ;)

It's quite awesome to see how far your skinning abilities have come. Especially in a package as voluptuous as this :D. Honestly, I don't want to sound like a mod snob or anything, but I don't usually go for the smaller upgrade your game mods, unless they are really really extraordinary, and I think this one knocks it out of the park. As I said earlier the black robes are sooooo freaking awesome. It always irked me that the black robes in game weren't all that great.. or black for that matter. These are fantastic though :).

And as usual, you have added a great variety. I LOVE VARIETY. So many choices.... For a fashionista like me this mod is a must have :)

Well done Jon.

All my loving love,

-Doc :)

/\

High praise indeed; Thanks Doc! Glad you like all the Robes! I was obviously a bit irritated with the quality of Robes in game, and was even more annoyed that quite a few Robes weren't actually implimented in game; and by Obsidian's sloppy research. So I hope this mod rectifies this!

how did you guys fix the "collar issue"? I'm so annoyed by the black collar simply overwriting everything I put in my reskins.... + can you tell me where the gloves or hands are located on the regular jedi robe or dark jedi robe skins?

The wonderful Svosh made a collar fix which can be found on his website the direct download link is; Click Me!

I did write the readme not for my own entertainment but to help others ;) This is also a release thread, so the above isn't really on-topic either.

how did you guys fix the "collar issue"? I'm so annoyed by the black collar simply overwriting everything I put in my reskins.... + can you tell me where the gloves or hands are located on the regular jedi robe or dark jedi robe skins?

---------------------

---------------------

In no particular order I would like to thank;

Svosh for making his awesome Robe fixes!

The wonderful Svosh made a collar fix which can be found on his website the direct download link is; Click Me!

I did write the readme not for my own entertainment but to help others ;) This is also a release thread, so the above isn't really on-topic either.

yeah, it said robe fix... I didn't recognize it as the collar fix.... and I didn't want to make new topic for every little question I have but if that's the way, ok! Otherwise, nice mod!

Archived