Home

Toy Story 3

Just got back from it. I've always been a Toy Story kid...behind Star Wars and Indiana Jones, there's no doubt that this is the best series/movie ever.

I'm not afraid to admit that I started crying at the end of it. Huge part of my childhood, and I won't ever forget how much fun I had watching these movies. Pixar is unbelievable.

I just want to point out for anyone who missed it btw...the little girl that they end up with owns a stuffed "Totoro" which is seen in several Miyazaki films (especially "My Neighbor Totoro"), and before every film, the "Studio Ghibli" screen shows a couple Totoros. Miyazaki made the movie "Spirited away" (see it if you haven't), and one of the main Pixar fellows actually did an intro for the movie on DVD...just found that really interesting.

Go see it, if you haven't.

Better than the second one, just below the third one. Overall great movie (because of Pixar)

A thousand times better than the crap Disney is doing in other areas.

Pixar might be one of the few things saving Disney from extinction.

I am anticipating it. Although it is made for kids, Toy Story brings up so many good memories. Even though I should be too old to see, I'll go see it anyway :D

What kids? We've been waiting, what, a decade for this? I could watch it again.

What kids? We've been waiting' date=' what, a decade for this? I could watch it again.[/quote']

Pfft. It's been fifteen years since I saw the first Toy Story.

Stupid Disney, It's not even out here for another month.

Well, I just saw it. I thought it was every bit as good as the first one and a lot better than the second one.

For instance, Jesse was actually likeable. In the second movie, she did nothing but annoy me.

Like others in this thread have said, if you haven't seen it, go see it. Now. :p

It's hard not to like Toy Story 3, or at that any other Toy Story film, and even any other Pixar film. When people come out of the theatre, no one is going to "not like it", because to do such a thing would automatically cause one hundred puppies to fall in a wood chipper. Toy Story is the apex of all things pure, innocent, and good, and could be very well justified as an argument for the existence of God.

It's hard not to like Toy Story 3, or at that any other Toy Story film, and even any other Pixar film. When people come out of the theatre, no one is going to "not like it", because to do such a thing would automatically cause one hundred puppies to fall in a wood chipper. Toy Story is the apex of all things pure, innocent, and good, and could be very well justified as an argument for the existence of God.

As funny as that is...it's also something that I can agree with 100%.

I went to see this, expecting to see a bloody good franchise, be ruined. This is one of those rare comeback films that are the opposite. It was a fab film. emotional, and it caused me a lot of nostalgia from 10 or so years back..

overall, it was a great END to a brilliant trilogy. but seriously. this film is good. so go out on a high Pixar. it was a good END to the trilogy. END. FULL STOP.

actually, I had ONE teeny tiny gripe. To me, it seemed cheesier than both of the others..

I'm someone who HATES cheesemania films..but they made up for it with a good story and great laughs.

Archived