Home

Justin Bieber wardrobe malfunction

Who is Justin Bieber?

He's basically a new guy that's singing. He's only got two albums and one isn't even a real album xD

(And for all of you who think otherwise, I'm not posting this because I dislike Bieber, actually quite the opposite... I'm a huge fan of Bieber...)

I hate to sound older than I am, but there is a specific reason to wear a belt. Which is, of course, to keep that from happening. But could he tighten it a bit to get rid of the problem? Oh no. Just hold em up and look stupid while you try to sing. Nice.

I hate to sound older than I am, but there is a specific reason to wear a belt. Which is, of course, to keep that from happening. But could he tighten it a bit to get rid of the problem? Oh no. Just hold em up and look stupid while you try to sing. Nice.

Dude, I'm sure you don't. I know 16 year olds that ask the same question. Because truth be told the whole pants around your feet thing ain't cool. Actually quite the opposite. It just makes you look desperate to be a gangster. :F I mean... considering that Bieber is Usher's prodigy it makes sense for him to wanna be gangster... but it ain't working for him. He should totally do his own thing.

If they only knew where the "trend" came from, they wouldn't wear it like that.

PULL UP THOSE ****IN' PANTS! WANKSTA! You're white, you're skinny. You are in some form of popular entertainment (and it doesn't even remotely closely resemble combat in any way shape or form, NOR does it resemble "streets" or "thuggery"), you are NOT a BADASS, you aren't even a grunt.

Ya know something, for a 'gangsta boyee', YOU SURE GOT A PRETTY MOUTH! WHAD'YA THINK?!

EDIT: Let me clarify that last "pretty mouth" part. It's not jesting. It's making the youngest members aware of a certain 'reality' that can and does happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone. Not just those who are locked up either. I bid you well and to be mindful because it can be a very nasty world.

If they only knew where the "trend" came from, they wouldn't wear it like that.

So true. Whenever I see some kid with their pants like that, thinking they're badass, I tell them what it actually signifies (In prison, someone wearing their pants very low is doing it because they either are looking for or currently have a prison "daddy"). It's funny how they suddenly make an effort to stop their pants dropping down so far.

Also, when is that kid going to realize that he's famous because he looks 12 years old and has the voice of a girl, and that's pretty much as far from "gangsta" as you can get.

• 2 years later...
A little girl who tries to be popular by singing annoying songs.

Right on, man!

"And what about Justin Bieber? Is he-"

"Wait, who?"

"Justin Bieber."

"Who the f**k is Justin Bieber?!"

Mark Hoppus interviewing Ozzy Osbourne...

And here's the link:

(To admins: I hope you guys don't consider this to be an advertisement for another site. Just a vid relevant to the topic. However, if what I've done here is wrong, tell me and I'll refrain from posting comments like this one.)

I never judge a singer by their voice or chosen genre of music because I understand that people have different tastes. There are many different voices out there singing many different kinds of music and talent can come from any of them, regardless of if you enjoy listening to it or not. However, when you wear your pants around your ankles and act like a moron in public, then yeah I have the right to judge!

Archived